Weagles Game Day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Weagles Game Day

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Ha ha yeah what a game. Some scintillating play including a 65m roost for goal. Some absolute howlers as well (that play on in the last quarter was quite funny; just couldn't help himself :mhihi ). And he knocked out Kennedy with his knee 10 feet in the air and landed on his feet like a cat!

Ledger positive!

fullbacks who can knock out full forwards 10ft in the air and land like cats

dont grow on trees

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Connectivity up a few notches! Been almost there a fair bit this season, and we've won a few regardless, but back tonight. What a win. That win says we can win the flag.

Reactions: 5 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Connectivity up a few notches! Been almost there a fair bit this season, and we've won a few regardless, but back tonight. What a win. That win says we can win the flag.

a contender side is gonna note what we do to sides that dont flood us,

*smile* themselves and flood us in a final, and only lose by 3 goals I reckon.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
other than Kmac at fullback for 2 minutes, it was a flawless coaching performance
Yeah that was weird. Watching the behind the goals footage showed conclusively that full back is not Kam's position.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
how do you reckon the conversation went in the coaches bx when grimes went down?

someone: wish we had played broady

(long, uncomfortable silence)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Very good win.

The pressure was there and it was amazing. Just a great effort.

Yes, a few players need to improve, but what was really impressive and heartening was the even effort. I thought every player was having a go, some still not on form but no lack of effort.

KMac at full back? Yeah, not great, but I figure it was a spur of the moment band aid until they sorted out what to do about Ryan. Ryan is always going to be difficult, you need to block space in front of him, not always possible so he will get a couple.

Umpires the usual inconsistent mess. How many goals from free kicks? Too much influence on the game. Thought they were ok in the first half but got worse as the game went on. Surely we can expect better.

DS

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Ha ha yeah what a game. Some scintillating play including a 65m roost for goal. Some absolute howlers as well (that play on in the last quarter was quite funny; just couldn't help himself :mhihi ). And he knocked out Kennedy with his knee 10 feet in the air and landed on his feet like a cat!

Ledger positive!
Balta was fantastic! For a 20 year old. So what a couple of mistakes but overall ... for mine BOG: 14ks/2HBs/9Mks/449m gained/75% DEf.
On supposedly some of the most dangerous big forwards in the AFL.

Reactions: 5 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I have a sneaking suspicion that Emma Murray has just arrived at the hub. Saw her with Grimes in the rooms and haven’t seen her all year. If true she is worth her weight in gold. We were back in so many ways tonight.

Reactions: 13 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I have a sneaking suspicion that Emma Murray has just arrived at the hub. Saw her with Grimes in the rooms and haven’t seen her all year. If true she is worth her weight in gold. We were back in so many ways tonight.

the 14 day quarantine would have been a breeze for our Emma

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Some things for me.
We enjoyed bringing the chaos that's our thing...
We have options ( depth) most others dream of.
Soldo great game.
Balta we've got a live one here.

Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I just love this team; this club! The way they keep stepping up and performing beyond my expectations. Brilliant team effort. Amazing victory.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Think she's been up there for a while. .... heard her being interviewed by Whateley maybe 3 weeks ago???
She's great to listen to!

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
There's something about Soldo that just says honesty.
One of my favourites now.

Reactions: 9 users

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Balta was fantastic! For a 20 year old. So what a couple of mistakes but overall ... for mine BOG: 14ks/2HBs/9Mks/449m gained/75% DEf.
On supposedly some of the most dangerous big forwards in the AFL.
And one concussion with a Superman leap

Reactions: 1 user

ratbastad

Tiger Cub
Apr 2, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Great win with great signs.

Having depth helps, but we have mastered our run and player management on our runs into finals. Really learned our lesson after 2018.

I'm tipping Dusty to explode in finals,

Its in our hands.

RB