WEEK 2 FINALS 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WEEK 2 FINALS 2021

Not going to watch tonight, cannot stand seeing Geelong win which i think they will, easily!.

Not going to watch tonight, cannot stand seeing Geelong win which i think they will, easily!.
Kissed on the you know what the cats tonight . Unbelievable the amount of outs for the giants

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Hogan late out for GWS. Bugger!
That guy can be relied upon to get injured after one good game. All in Geecheat's favour again tonight. With both him and Toby out, they're set to win the latest big final of Umpireball.
Hard to decide who the AFL's men in green would be on tonight, but most likely the Moggies now a near certainty. After all, they deserve a flag after Gazza, Duck and Danger ripped off by those Tiger bastards last year.
So Moggies easily, Duck will win most frees. Danger sympathy ones along with some soft goals for Shove.

Hopefully Dogs get over Lions tomorrow.

Applause to the Wozzies for turning up as neutral supporters and making it feel/look like a footy game.

Run Giants Run. Can the geriatrics last running over this ground? Comedy already showing.

how do geebung get away with sooooo many throws??? Astounding.

There is hope. GWS won their Prelim in 19 with Greene watching from the sidelines

Giants just can't rely on Himmelberg up fwd, need someone else to stand up