WEEK 2 FINALS 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WEEK 2 FINALS 2021

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
So you're saying the umps don't need game sense? First 10 minutes of round 1, last 5 minutes of a gf with a kick in it, same?
It was pretty dumb ruckwork and compounded by didn’t get near the ball... free kick every day... dunno why he did it, I don’t think he used that tactic all night... crazy to pull that club out of the bag for the last ball up

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Brisbane have had the greatest home field run the last two years and can barely win a final.

Huge mental demons. And arrogant beyond belief. Accomplished nothing.

Reactions: 7 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They are a completely untrustworthy club. Dunno why so many people have them as certainties.
They apprantly asked lyon to present the Cup.
If that's the case.
Watch them lose next week.
I think if they lose next week.
Tasmania wont need to apply for a licence, they will be the Melbourne Devils.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
They are a completely untrustworthy club. Dunno why so many people have them as certainties.
Last time they were close was 2000 but the Bummers were miles ahead of every team, whereas this season, they've done like us and finished numero uno. If they f*ck this best chance they've had since 1964, then they should fold.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Brisbane have had the greatest home field run the last two years and can barely win a final.

Huge mental demons. And arrogant beyond belief. Accomplished nothing.
Bingo
Same with Port.
Whats port done this year, every 50-50 game they played at AO and every easy game they played away.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I reckon if jacob townsend, josh caddy and nakia cockatoo had a race over 50m,

cocky would come 3rd

For a very talented player, he doesnt seem to have many talents
He is just so average. I think he does some tricks at training and they think that is talent. Waste of time.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
So you're saying the umps don't need game sense? First 10 minutes of round 1, last 5 minutes of a gf with a kick in it, same?

No they don't. If there is a free, you pay the free. Its pretty simply. Seriously, what other sport in the world would have their sport run on "game sense of the umpires".

As another poster stated, it was plain dumb by McInerney. It was as clear a free as you'd see. If there was a clear arm chop in front of goal, do you want them not to pay that either?

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
I’d be getting upset too. They have been reemed by the umps since halftime
That was disgraceful by the umps. Cost Lions the game. Woeful. If that was the tigers we'd be storming AFL HQ.

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Nah *smile* it. Hate the dogs.
Same. The western suburb battlers. Victims. Drives me spare. Umps pets in 2021. Umps instrumental in the result.

Pretty moot, they won't beat Port next week.

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Lions have no edge like us and are another version of show ponies like Wet Coke.
When you have dopey Joe the fraud Daniher as your lynchpin you are *smile*. What a disgraceful effort. What a pathetic teammate. Would hate to play with a guy that could not give a *smile*.

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
They got plenty of favourable decisions too. Their last 2 scores were both poor decisions.

The DOOB against Daniel was one of the worst calls I've seen all year.
Then Bailey runs about 25-30m for the goal he kicked.
Rubbish. The Daniel one has to be paid. And the bulldogs ran 25-30m all night without penalty.

Bulldogs have been kissed on the *smile* by the umps in 2021.

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
They certainly aren’t certainties but untrustworthy club was pretty much what everyone was saying about us in 2017.
Yeah. And we removed that stigma.

They haven’t yet. Until they do, they’re still what they are.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
No they don't. If there is a free, you pay the free. Its pretty simply. Seriously, what other sport in the world would have their sport run on "game sense of the umpires".

As another poster stated, it was plain dumb by McInerney. It was as clear a free as you'd see. If there was a clear arm chop in front of goal, do you want them not to pay that either?
I don’t know so much about the last one. To me it wasn’t a free but I reckon 90% of what is paid in the ruck are not frees, nothing to do with game sense.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Rubbish. The Daniel one has to be paid. And the bulldogs ran 25-30m all night without penalty.

Bulldogs have been kissed on the *smile* by the umps in 2021.

Not saying the Dogs didn't get a lot of favourable decisions too. They get away with so many throws and ducks every game. I was responding to a comment that the ruck free gave the Dogs the game and was highlighting the 2 previous scores by the Lions.

I'm shocked you think the Daniel one was fine, if that was paid against one of our defenders, you'd be going spare.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I laughed really hard when I think it was Zorkos last 2 touches were both OOTF. First the kick for goal, and then that kick into the forward 50 with 5 seconds left.

Hahahahahaha suck *smile* Lions especially Zorko, Fages and Cameron
You forgot Robinson