Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

Promising game, if he can play this well against better sides he will be a long term player.

Reactions: 1 users
Was great today fast player with great kick
Another who must play every game

Reactions: 4 users
i like him . .. good replacement for Aarts / George .. did a lot of defensive run and work

Reactions: 2 users
A runner who can kick goals who doesn’t mind the hard stuff. Something we have been clearly lacking recently.
Really bright future.
Will be even better when he builds a tank and more muscle/kilos to his frame.

Reactions: 3 users
i like him . .. good replacement for Aarts / George .. did a lot of defensive run and work
I see him playing more on a wing. Height, pace, skills. Must play everyweek.

Wouldn't have given you 20 cents for him at quarter time, but boy oh boy did he then settle into the game.

His best game for the club and hopefully the one that has him now believing that he belongs in the big league.

He has the endurance, athleticism and skills we desperately need both now and going forward.

Reactions: 6 users
Has AFL traits. No guarantee of making it but if he does will be more than just making up the numbers.

I’d play him over McIntosh. The new rules haven’t done defensive wingers any favours.
Surprised how quickly everyone has written McKintosh off.
5th best snd fairest last year and now the game has passed him?
Bit harsh.

Reactions: 5 users
Loved his game today. A super smooth mover & looked really classy. Looks like a very promising wing/flanker. Definitely needs to play all games this year.

Despite Naish’s dominance at VFL level, still getting a chance ahead of him which is interesting…

Surprised how quickly everyone has written McKintosh off.
5th best snd fairest last year and now the game has passed him?
Bit harsh.

Harsh but true unfortunately.

If wingers don’t have good footskills nowadays they’re fighting an uphill battle.

Reactions: 2 users
Looks like his going to fill out to be a good size , like the thought of having a goal kicking wingman with KMac on the other wing

Harsh but true unfortunately.

If wingers don’t have good footskills nowadays they’re fighting an uphill battle.
agree, kamdyn is unfortunately a casualty of today's game but might just find his way back if we make finals