Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

I don't reckon there is much of a step up from the game he found himself in tonight.
Think it will be a big step up. Far more experienced side is Brisbane than the one GWS put out. And they're in great form.

Thought Ralphsmith acquitted himself well. Only thing is I thought he let opponents get around him too easily at times. Will need to work on that.

McCluggage I'd a big step up right now, unless he ends up on Grovers wing.

He showed plenty of pace.
Will be better for the experience
Looks like he belonged.

Reactions: 1 user
Watch lions game & they play the switches hats last night .
Tiggs will get them next week ..

Thought HR’s game was one of a lot of promise, not quantity but quality, showed great athleticism and really good signs , some times less is more in a youngster

Reactions: 4 users
Had a go, didn’t look out of place. Physically he looked ok, didn’t get rag dolled.

Competes, thats been the mantra of everyone we draft.

Reactions: 1 users
Pretty good. Looked like he belonged. Not phased. Covered the ground pretty well, as we like our players to do.

Looked a bit nervous in the first half and a little starstruck but came into his own and provided run, Was good for him to get the 1st game out of the way but looked at the level and will be a player.

Offers good run and agility and is a beautiful kick , Im looking foward to the next 199 gams from Hugo

Reactions: 1 user