Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

Harsh judges here. Clean below his feet. Has pace.
Looks lost with ball in hand (game-plan issue), seems more confident when there is a clear chain of passage. The winger role should be his for the rest of the year.

Play Hugo on the wing let him run show what he can do
McIntosh *smile* up endlessly tonight
At least Grover wins contested footy and hurts and hunts the opposition.

Tigers can do better and need to.

Not for me seen enough and have never been tempted to buy what some are selling here.

4th year in and hasn't seemed to improv on any of his deficiencies and they have been pretty obvious. The only thing he's developed is his hair cut.

The fact he can run is the only reason he is still getting a game.

Reactions: 1 users
Harsh judges here. Clean below his feet. Has pace.
Looks lost with ball in hand (game-plan issue), seems more confident when there is a clear chain of passage. The winger role should be his for the rest of the year.
And we should be bloody harsh. This is a club that’s won three flags since 2017. I’ve lived through the crap since 1980. This is professional AFL, not a recreation.

I don’t want my kids to live through the rubbish I did. Ralphsmith like all our players has to find a position and perform to elite AFL level or go - it’s as simple as that.

Reactions: 3 users
At least Grover wins contested footy and hurts and hunts the opposition.

Tigers can do better and need to.

Not for me seen enough and have never been tempted to buy what some are selling here.

4th year in and hasn't seemed to improv on any of his deficiencies and they have been pretty obvious. The only thing he's developed is his hair cut.

The fact he can run is the only reason he is still getting a game.
Didn’t see much of that from McIntosh tonight he hurt us going forward more than the opposition by his poor disposals

Reactions: 1 user
Didn’t see much of that from McIntosh tonight he hurt us going forward more than the opposition by his poor disposals
Im talking physically hurts the opposition.

K mac certainly hurt the TIgers with ball in hand tonight there is no doubt.

I've seen enough. Time to go back to the VFL. Can't possibly keep his spot on that effort last night

Biggest issue I have with Raaalph's game is his kicking. He fires off tracer bullets just about every time, fills up the night sky spraying hot shots everywhere hoping to blow something away. A bit like Tivva used to. Simply needs to learn to caress and weight his kicks a bit to give some of his targets a bit more opportunity instead of blast ball.
Only had a couple of dozen games, he'll keep learning n polishing up.

Been giving great opportunities to play on a wing and at half back , though I think he’s got better, as you should with the opportunities his getting , we just can’t have another poor kick coming of half back , not sure why others havent got the luxury of playing half back that Hugo has . I actually think his kicking will improve with time , seems to be balancing up better, however as we speak is another poor kick

On the one hand people are screaming to play the kids and on the other screaming to drop them because they are not playing Brownlow footy???????????

It seems to me that there is not enough encouragement and advice coming from the senior players on the field,

Mansall: no one came over to him before having that kick for goal.

Cumbo who clearly finds the goals and has a bit of grunt about him is sent back to the twos? And what further will he be taught there I ask?

Miller also seemed to be getting confidence but also sent down ,yes for Nanks,but a very much underdone Nanks who should have been the sub.

Bauer,Banks,Sonsie at least put them all on the interchange bench.Then change with the aging seniors.The mantle needs to be passed on sometime.............

Not expecting Brownlow form, just learning and development, not continuing to make the same mistakes. Not blaming the young ones for the result but you need to take your chances when they're presented and show growth. I could be wrong but I haven't seen much of that with Ralphsmith.