Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Can see Ralphsmith being the next debutant in the coming weeks after watching the VFL yesterday. Offers genuine pace, moves beautifully & is a very nice kick. A wing or half back role is there for the taking. Looks a very likely type to me..

Reactions: 3 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Can see Ralphsmith being the next debutant in the coming weeks after watching the VFL yesterday. Offers genuine pace, moves beautifully & is a very nice kick. A wing or half back role is there for the taking. Looks a very likely type to me..
Cumberland is coming right up his clacker.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Not bad Spooker.

What I like about Cumberland & Ralphsmith is that they both have pace, flair and play tall.

All of the kids we have taken the last few years have clear identities and are competitive.

Reactions: 5 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Makes me think of this expensive bit of hi-fi. Hopefully he's good enough to afford one soon.

chordhugott2blk.jpg

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Got a bit sooky watching his phonecalls to family on the club website.
Go get em!

Reactions: 1 user