Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Great stuff kid. Knock em for six.
Loved his dads diary entries stories.

Reactions: 1 users

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Not sure Hugh has been seen anywhere near an AFL game or presser since! All very odd.
Says it all really, was an absolute stitch up by the media to fling mud at dimma. Absolute flog.

Reactions: 2 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
One of my favourite kids at the Tigers

Really excited about Hugo and was over the moon when we drafted him and he went alot later than what i thought he would
Has a bit of Stuart Maxfield about him in the way he plays but taller.

really nice kick and can run

Reactions: 7 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Surprised his old man only played 34 games. Thought he played much more than that.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Surprised his old man only played 34 games. Thought he played much more than that.
Yeah, he's someone you remember which is unusual for a guy who played so little.

I just looked him up - 18 disposals and 3 goals for the Hawks on debut in 1988, didn't get another game for two years - that's how good they were!

It's funny that I remember him more as a Hawthorn player even though he only played 4 games there and 30 at St Kilda.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
It's sometimes tough to keep up with what's no longer acceptable. It's got to the point at work where the media relations dept now circulate a list of phrases and words to avoid using.
Are the words Tiger and Richmond outlawed in that circulation?

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
One of my favourite kids at the Tigers

Really excited about Hugo and was over the moon when we drafted him and he went alot later than what i thought he would
Has a bit of Stuart Maxfield about him in the way he plays but taller.

really nice kick and can run
Jesus big call. If he turns out anything like Maxfield I will be happy.

Prick broke my heart leaving the tigers back in the day...was a big fan.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Jesus big call. If he turns out anything like Maxfield I will be happy.

Prick broke my heart leaving the tigers back in the day...was a big fan.

Was a fan of Maxfield also

Remember watching the Tigers play the Swans at the SCG after Maxfield went there. Maxfield did not have a defensive bone in his body. Neither did the Tigers winger he was on (very loosely on) either. Plenty of forward running

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
We need a pace injection through the middle and half forward this kid is it.

Theyve been trying to put him in save for his injury and suspension.