Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

Can see Ralphsmith being the next debutant in the coming weeks after watching the VFL yesterday. Offers genuine pace, moves beautifully & is a very nice kick. A wing or half back role is there for the taking. Looks a very likely type to me..

Reactions: 3 users
Can see Ralphsmith being the next debutant in the coming weeks after watching the VFL yesterday. Offers genuine pace, moves beautifully & is a very nice kick. A wing or half back role is there for the taking. Looks a very likely type to me..
Cumberland is coming right up his clacker.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Not bad Spooker.

What I like about Cumberland & Ralphsmith is that they both have pace, flair and play tall.

All of the kids we have taken the last few years have clear identities and are competitive.

Reactions: 5 users
Makes me think of this expensive bit of hi-fi. Hopefully he's good enough to afford one soon.

chordhugott2blk.jpg

Got a bit sooky watching his phonecalls to family on the club website.
Go get em!

Reactions: 1 user