Welcome Judson Clarke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Judson Clarke

Now starting to gain traction in the media

I guess it's a little bit like Terry Wallace's "Save MY Skin Rally" where he not only sent Richo back on with a torn hammy, but saw him picked the following week. Pretty sad watching an athlete like him not even able to keep up with his teammates as they ran onto the ground for their warm up!

Didn't Coughlan tear something and was sent back on only to do an ACL? Reinjuring the knee half way through his recovery slipping in the shower was the final kicker. Our luck hasn't change much.

Ran into Judson's uncle (who ive know for a while) during last week, asked him how hes going, said his rehab is fine, without being to strong but mentioned it twice they sent him back out injured then he did the ACL on same knee. Thought Teague was an absolute Dhead (said that was from his bro, Judsons dad), guessing they will be happy his gone. They are a mad Essendon family.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Ran into Judson's uncle (who ive know for a while) during last week, asked him how hes going, said his rehab is fine, without being to strong but mentioned it twice they sent him back out injured then he did the ACL on same knee. Thought Teague was an absolute Dhead (said that was from his bro, Judsons dad), guessing they will be happy his gone. They are a mad Essendon family.
From memory, don't think that was the only time we did that with Clarke. Seem to recall in a VFL game in 2022 I think it was, he hurt his knee (which he had a history of issues with as a junior) and we sent him back on or kept him out there in that game too. Somebody else might recall it.

Imho should have been playing in the AFL team earlier , deserved a small forward spot in front of others

Reactions: 4 users
I couldn't believe it when they sent him back out. Was late in the game too.

Reactions: 3 users
I asked a few times is he currently happy ? is it a good environment for him etc... He basically said yes as he's living his dream playing AFL...

Reactions: 2 users
I asked a few times is he currently happy ? is it a good environment for him etc... He basically said yes as he's living his dream playing AFL...
Yeah, I think there's a difference between the player who loves the club and his Veruca Salt Essington fan uncle bitching about his knee.