Welcome Judson Clarke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Judson Clarke

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
This is a disaster.

Its the same knee he injured as a junior, is it?

FMD ..................................

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Risky recruiting a kid who has already done an ACL. Ty Vickery was the last one that I can remember

checkside

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2005
Australia
No good for Judson. Barely had a pre season as well of the scapula injury last year.

Not sure what knee he has done this time but he did one in 2019 I believe as well.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Trezise was sent back on after hurting his ankle, on face value Juddy and JT haven't been managed very well.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Reactions: 6 users

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Now starting to gain traction in the media

Takes me back to Cogs who basically tore his ACL - in Tassie I think - and they sent him back on to finish the job. HE never recovered of course. His style of in-close collision footy was always going to make it difficult.
At the end of the day an ACL is like being half pregnant, if it's partially gone you're stuffed anyway, so it would not have done further damage if it was already gone - would need a reco anyway. Personal experience unfortunately

Reactions: 1 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
The is an article with a whole lot of quotes from here/bigfooty/FB. I get Ch7 cant afford real journos with all the legal fees they choose to pay, but an article that actually had facts would be interesting.
They could at least include some PRE quotes. "his *smile*", said one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Dear Ben Sutton,

Fans didn't 'say' those things you're quoting. They wrote them on these forums you're trawling, you bottom-feeding hack.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
"Furious fans" in the headline give us the clue that it would be largely a fact-free zone

Reactions: 5 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Takes me back to Cogs who basically tore his ACL - in Tassie I think - and they sent him back on to finish the job. HE never recovered of course. His style of in-close collision footy was always going to make it difficult.
At the end of the day an ACL is like being half pregnant, if it's partially gone you're stuffed anyway, so it would not have done further damage if it was already gone - would need a reco anyway. Personal experience unfortunately
Foley did his foot(?), they jabbed the crap out of him, sent him back and he ended up out for a real long time afterwards.

Reactions: 1 users