Welcome Judson Clarke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Judson Clarke

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Out for season, ACL, why oh why did they bring him back on after half time?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Beyond terrible. Questions need to be asked.

Poor kid.

Who sent him back out without testing his knee or do he do the Acl after he went back on?? What ever way you look at its bullshitt

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Why was an obviously injured Juddy sent back on with more bandages than you’d find in a hospital?
Whoever sent him back on should be sacked

Reactions: 3 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
So sad for the kid.

At this rate we could get pick 1 and have them suffer a season ending injury in their first training session.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
So sad for the kid.

At this rate we could get pick 1 and have them suffer a season ending injury in their first training session.
Long term injuries are bad for anyone, but you've got to especially feel for a kid in Clarke's position who would have been expecting to lock in a spot in our best 23 this year- especially with all the other injuries we have. He is now going to start next season behind the 8 ball with a restricted pre-season.

Reactions: 1 user

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Long term injuries are bad for anyone, but you've got to especially feel for a kid in Clarke's position who would have been expecting to lock in a spot in our best 23 this year- especially with all the other injuries we have. He is now going to start next season behind the 8 ball with a restricted pre-season.
It’s so awful; I can’t imagine how gutted he must be.

rombosghost

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 14, 2004
Poor Juddy. With him out I think we currently have seven AFL listed players to draw from outside of today’s 23.

Reactions: 1 user