Welcome Kaelan Bradtke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Kaelan Bradtke

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
when he came back afterwards was totally uninspiring. He just seemed to jog around & not get involved as much as he should imo.
turned into a blob ... not worried about him going at all ..

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
eter German, ex North Melbourne player rates him as one of the best athletes he's worked with.
"Possessing great speed and agility, Bradtke was held in high regard at Rooland under with former Roos’ coach and185-gamer with North Melbourne Peter German describing him, “in the top five athletes I’ve coached in 30 years. He’s a unique specimen of an athlete, a quality tall.”

Reckon he's simply more athlete than footballer?

Or perhaps everyone is super athletic in German's eyes given he was a bit of a waddler?
Said it at the time , beware the player coach talking up his player. Always so much mayo. I didn't see an extraordinary athlete, at all.

Reactions: 2 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
All I can say is RFC's attitude to and planning re KPFs (aside from excellent Tom Lynch FA recruiting) remains inexplicable to me. I guess hopes reside now in Bauer who is built like a wingman and Ryan, similarly, although he must surely become a ruck/forward long term after Nank/Soldo wear out.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Bradtke now playing with Geelongs VFL side.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users