Welcome Kaelan Bradtke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Kaelan Bradtke

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Got my hopes up when he kicked 5 in round 1. Wouldn't have minded him getting another year, but will back the clubs judgement, as he did look a mile off it at the end of the season.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
A good trade, Hayse-Brown for Bradtke, did the Wildcats throw in a draft pick as well.

• Haha

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Bow Down Hands Up GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Agree. Makes you wonder what made us pick him in the 1st place. Would've been better to try Narkle who was already AFL experienced.
Nah. Sparkle already had five years experience at AFL level yet still couldn't hold a senior spot again this year. At least with Bradtke it was a punt on the unknown and untried in the hope of covering a gaping hole.

Reactions: 7 users

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Aged well. You can pick em! 😁
Hey Champ
You want to be “ half smart “ . I will spend time going through your posts !!
KB can play
Suggest go and watch every VFL game he has played this year . Round 1 and the game against Southport
This kid can play . The goal last weekend proves he has the ability
Confidence maybe the key
But the club exit him after one year
How many years we keep Garthwaite for ? Can you just remind me , it’s embarrassing Can’t even hold the ball properly .
And don’t get me started about Maurice Rioli Jnr and the two gifted games he got in last two rounds . We all know Rioli hasn’t the skills .
Pity KB wasn’t gifted 2 games hey !

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Hey Champ
You want to be “ half smart “ . I will spend time going through your posts !!
KB can play
Suggest go and watch every VFL game he has played this year . Round 1 and the game against Southport
This kid can play . The goal last weekend proves he has the ability
Confidence maybe the key
But the club exit him after one year
How many years we keep Garthwaite for ? Can you just remind me , it’s embarrassing Can’t even hold the ball properly .
And don’t get me started about Maurice Rioli Jnr and the two gifted games he got in last two rounds . We all know Rioli hasn’t the skills .
Pity KB wasn’t gifted 2 games hey !
Needs to be a far stronger mark than what he’s shown to cut it at afl

Reactions: 1 user

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
I had high hopes for the lad when we picked him & after the 1st game when he kicked 5 goals I thought he might be ok. He then got injured & when he came back afterwards was totally uninspiring. He just seemed to jog around & not get involved as much as he should imo.
Are there other factors involved, I don't know, we may find out we may not.