Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

Our best today. Looks like he has taken the next step to being borderline elite.

Reactions: 5 users
Doe anyone not like Baker? His hands are clean under pressure and he started forward was moved back during the good times and did well then was pushed into the middle last year. Ok so we don't know where he should play him but we do know he is going to be playing. I'm also looking forward to seeing where he fits for the Tiges in this new game style.

Reactions: 5 users
Liam Baker is a star

May well be in the top 10 rookie draft player selected in the last 20 years

Reactions: 2 users
Showed he is back to his best as a half forward and combined with Sheds well. Hard as a cats head and even having one of the Hawks trying to rip his head off without penalty didn't phase him.

For years the AFL world has said Shane Edwards is the most underrated player in the league. His mantle will be taken by Baker who is a gun and will only get better. He can do it all.

Reactions: 3 users
The pleasing thing from a replacing Lablett aspect was how well he looked to be covering the ground.

Reactions: 3 users