Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

The incident was graded as careless conduct, medium impact and high contact.
High contact what high contact Bakes never got close to his head Medium impact the swan played out the game
Looks like winning out of turn has consequences under corrupt AFL couldn’t suspend Bakes fast enough
I didn't know ya ribs are located above the F shoulders .

Reactions: 1 user
It's the suspension tax. Was always going to get suspended no matter how unavoidable. We're asking players running hard for a ball to stop in their tracks. Surely this opens the door for McAuliffe.

Left the ground.
That’s the week right there. It’s their template.
Rightly or wrongly
As I argued earlier, not deliberate. Careless under their interpretation.

I'm not surprised with the suspension. They're trying to protect the head. Always going to get time if he hit the head, due to the "potential" clause in classifying incidents.

Of more concern how long will it be before they ban attempting a high mark due to the possibility of landing badly and hitting the head?
Maybe put a 1.9m roof on the stadiums? Tall players will of course have to play crouched.

• Haha
It should be about the action not the injury, he deserves the suspension long as they consistent with it.

If you going to sook it up, blame Baker for the recklerss act.

Reactions: 2 users
It should be about the action not the injury, he deserves the suspension long as they consistent with it.

If you going to sook it up, blame Baker for the recklerss act.
Which reckless act do you want him suspended for?
He does so many of them during a match.
Perhaps they should paint a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the ground so players can look both ways before crossing from offence to defence?