Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Not sure where the negotiations are at but I'd rather keep him than a lot of others. Was just about our best tonight.
Is anyone treated as poorly by the umps? He just cannot get a free for high yet gets penalised for a high shot in May ( what an unlikeable dog *smile* that prick is) thst wasn"t there.

He must get a bit frustrated with his treatment.

Reactions: 7 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Is anyone treated as poorly by the umps? He just cannot get a free for high yet gets penalised for a high shot in May ( what an unlikeable dog *smile* that prick is) thst wasn"t there.

He must get a bit frustrated with his treatment.
Don't worry at WC he will get 4 free kicks a week

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
We don't have to play hardball, Freo and West Coast will turn this into a bidding war.
Yeah. We actually haven’t had a really highly valued player traded out for a long time. Higgins, Butler, Soldo were all not regular senior players when they left.

If it happens it will be interesting to see how hard we would play with a highly valued player like Bakes.

Reactions: 1 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Yeah. We actually haven’t had a really highly valued player traded out for a long time. Higgins, Butler, Soldo were all not regular senior players when they left.

If it happens it will be interesting to see how hard we would play with a highly valued player like Bakes.
If he wants to go to the club of his choice, it’s a top 10 pic. Otherwise he can walk to pre-season.

Reactions: 1 user