Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

Did Cornhole just say Bakes is going to head for PSD?????? This f-tard needs medication!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Did Cornhole just say Bakes is going to head for PSD?????? This f-tard needs medication!!i
It’s actually outrageous and totally unprofessional the level of unwarranted negative bias to the club he brings. Needs to be called out

Reactions: 1 users
Did Cornhole just say Bakes is going to head for PSD?????? This f-tard needs medication!!
I wouldn’t listen to him even if it reduced my tax bill.

This is what I picture in my mind every time I hear about him:

IMG_4234.jpegSuck it Corn; your team will never win it.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
He isn't wrong, why lose a 1st rounder when you can get him for nothing.
Baker needs to choose Freo..
Otherwise we are fked Screenshot_20240429_231603_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Otherwise we are fked View attachment 22603
So Cornhole's advising Wet Coke to tank for the rest of the year so they can drop low enough on the ladder to guarantee picking up Bakes in the pre season draft. Got me a feeling that after the last few seasons Wet Coke have had, the only people wanting Wet Coke to stay down the bottom of the ladder are Frockers supporters.

This is assuming we wouldn't just pick him up again before West Coast does.
Exactly. Its a high risk, scorched earth play at the best of times, but you have to be the wooden spooner to have it in you kit bag. On form WC won't be. Here I am reacting to KC crap again.

So there’s no fact in any of this. It’s simply Cornes pushing his anti Richmond thing again and saying what he wants to happen, because he hates us that much. This is there with Maclure’s Dusty to Gold Coast refrain.

Reactions: 3 users
Clubs don’t do that sort of thing and remember that Clarke is in charge there now. I can only remember one case of a top liner , Stevens to Carlton years ago.
Clubs don’t want to do it because they know the worm turns and that trading is built on some unwritten rules and managers certainly don’t because their whole business is built around relationships with clubs. That’s not even talking about the players themselves.
Despite that he has forgotten one thing which is right now we are below west coast on the ladder. There is no guarantee their PSD pick would be before ours.

Clubs don’t do that sort of thing and remember that Clarke is in charge there now. I can only remember one case of a top liner , Stevens to Carlton years ago.
Clubs don’t want to do it because they know the worm turns and that trading is built on some unwritten rules and managers certainly don’t because their whole business is built around relationships with clubs. That’s not even talking about the players themselves.
Despite that he has forgotten one thing which is right now we are below west coast on the ladder. There is no guarantee their PSD pick would be before ours.
Agree that its rare. SOS did it to GC with Jack Martin a few years ago, but you can debate the whys and wherefores. He's a top liner, but an injury prone one. IMO it was a combo of both sides, SOS shafting them and GC cutting off their nose despite their face. If we had been in Carlton's position, Blair would have paid the price, and PRE would have exploded ah la Prestia.

Agree that its rare. SOS did it to GC with Jack Martin a few years ago, but you can debate the whys and wherefores. He's a top liner, but an injury prone one. IMO it was a combo of both sides, SOS shafting them and GC cutting off their nose despite their face. If we had been in Carlton's position, Blair would have paid the price, and PRE would have exploded ah la Prestia.
Yes forgot about Martin. There was also the Greenwood one but he was delisted and promised a spot by the suns and North grabbed him behind their back, but he is not a top liner.

Yes forgot about Martin. There was also the Greenwood one but he was delisted and promised a spot by the suns and North grabbed him behind their back, but he is not a top liner.
yes. And Bachar as well, he wasn't a top liner. He turned out to be of course, but he was in Essendons seconds. It was a beautiful thing, Dedoro claiming he was an elite player after he'd spent the year in the 2s. Still makes me smile.

• Haha
yes. And Bachar as well, he wasn't a top liner. He turned out to be of course, but he was in Essendons seconds. It was a beautiful thing, Dedoro claiming he was an elite player after he'd spent the year in the 2s. Still makes me smile.
One of the few times Dodo was correct

• Haha
So there’s no fact in any of this. It’s simply Cornes pushing his anti Richmond thing again and saying what he wants to happen, because he hates us that much. This is there with Maclure’s Dusty to Gold Coast refrain.
He may not even really believe in half of what comes out of his mouth; he’s playing a role he’s carved out for himself and people keep getting sucked in.

Engagement through creating friction is a well worn path.

Clicks, clicks, clicks.

Reactions: 6 users