Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
He was recruited based on impressive forward pressure and tackle numbers in the wafl especially during the finals.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
He gets amongst it. Just keeps bobbing up and gets to the right spots. Finds the ball. He's a dwarf, but he can play.

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
He really buzzes around but he'll get snapped in two at AFL level. He looks like he's about 10 kg short of the mark but when recruited he was 173/67, so adequate playing weight could be achieved by next year and ideal weight easily within 2. Yet another magnificent midget to add to the mix.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
spook said:
He gets amongst it. Just keeps bobbing up and gets to the right spots. Finds the ball. He's a dwarf, but he can play.
Watch out spook or the PC gestapo will be onto you.

E

easy_tiger

Another good game on the weekend apparently?

I really like the look of this young bloke.

any tantalising details VFL watchers?

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
easy said:
Another good game on the weekend apparently?

I really like the look of this young bloke.

any tantalising details VFL watchers?

Im a huge wrap for him mate, just a bloody good old fashioned footballer, has a bit a bit of mongrel in him & love his mullet !

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
A game high 6 tackles on the weekend. Runs all day. Kicks goals and sets them up too. I just wonder if he's closer to selection than we think given doubts about Stengle and Bolton running out games at AFL level. Potentially in for Snaggins?

E

easy_tiger

taztiger4 said:
Im a huge wrap for him mate, just a bloody good old fashioned footballer, has a bit a bit of mongrel in him & love his mullet !

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
A game high 6 tackles on the weekend. Runs all day. Kicks goals and sets them up too. I just wonder if he's closer to selection than we think given doubts about Stengle and Bolton running out games at AFL level. Potentially in for Snaggins?

sounds like he's playing the Richmond way?

Has a big motor going off his draft camp 3km.

I love his toughs too, and the country footballer 80's vibe. Seems to make things happen as well.

maybe there is a chance we see him in the big time this year?