Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Trying to imagine him as a little tacker when everyone else was around his height.
When they all grew and he didn’t, he didn’t *smile* and moan. He just threw away the tape measure, removed all the mirrors and just got on with it.
Plays like a giant. Champion

Reactions: 3 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Still delivering the goods on matchday and having fun doing it whilst bewildering the opposition. Knows how to get the ball and use it effectively.

Reactions: 4 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Is this where I put the ol “ he slapped the doctor” at birth joke....

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Butcher, Baker, Candlestick Maker. He's a little nugget of brilliance this bloke.

Reactions: 2 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Recruiters and management have done an absolutely miraculous job creating this dynasty list. We sold the farm for Dusty- he won us a flag. We sold the farm for Prestia- crucial to flags and we sold the farm for Lynch and he won us s flag. Then you select a midget forward pocket from WA and turn him into a future AA back pocket (Baker).

Reactions: 9 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I love the constant sh!t eating grin that he always has, he's a ****** beauty.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Pound for pound one of the toughest players in the AFL, he get's hit and bounces back up.

BiddiscombeSkills

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 2, 2005
Can’t remember when it was, think it was the third quarter, some dude threw out an arm in an attempted coathanger and Baker just ran straight through it. Barely slowed him down.

Love this guy

Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Geez, the last 5 or so minutes he really looked spent.

Big big effort from Baker, he really does put in. Quality footballer, love what he does.

Wondering how he gets revenge for being flattened by Dixon last time we played them, maybe stand in his way again but this time cause Dixon to crash land - or even better, let's just give Port a thrashing.

DS

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Geez, the last 5 or so minutes he really looked spent.

Big big effort from Baker, he really does put in. Quality footballer, love what he does.

Wondering how he gets revenge for being flattened by Dixon last time we played them, maybe stand in his way again but this time cause Dixon to crash land - or even better, let's just give Port a thrashing.

DS
Marlion to line Dixon up.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Wonder if Hartlett or Duursma have anything to say now. Proud of how the boys didn’t react.

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Wonder if Hartlett or Duursma have anything to say now. Proud of how the boys didn’t react.
Heartless effectively cost them the game.
The next thing he’ll be saying will be in front of a psychiatrist.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users