Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I thought after a month of winning,

Bakes got beat last night.

Hell bounce back. Probably missed grimesy

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I thought after a month of winning,

Bakes got beat last night.

Hell bounce back. Probably missed grimesy
Agree. Made a few uncharacteristic blues. I want him on Miers.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
It's guys like Baker who, when the game needs to be won, stands up to get you over line. Never give up attitude.

Reactions: 3 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
If you wanted to explain to someone what the definition of a Richmond man is, all you need to do is tell them to watch Baker play.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Just when I thought I couldn't love this bloke more, he plays a game like that. What about the tackle on Stager!!

He is a little champ.

Reactions: 6 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Baker’s Delight.
Seriously, I think, he thinks that everyone else thinks he’s 6’4.

He's such a tough and brave player. Didn't hesitate to throw himself in the way of Tomahawk charging out for a lead, similar to what he did with Charlie Dixon.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Baker’s Delight.
Seriously, I think, he thinks that everyone else thinks he’s 6’4.

Forget 6'4, the way he plays I think he thinks he's wearing an Iron Man suit. Jacks favourite player might well now be my favourite player too.

Reactions: 2 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
He's such a tough and brave player. Didn't hesitate to throw himself in the way of Tomahawk charging out for a lead, similar to what he did with Charlie Dixon.

He does it on instinct, no hesitation at all. He’s just a brave little nugget. He hardly ever gets flustered when the heat it on. Accepts he may getbashed but he keeps his cool and eyes for the ball.