Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

Totally ignoring him is more effective.

Exactly - that's his business model, cause outrage, get clicks.
Engagement is the term for this I believe.

Don't engage - this reduces total engagement for him and also provides you with a better and more serene life 😃

Reactions: 11 users
Exactly - that's his business model, cause outrage, get clicks.
Engagement is the term for this I believe.

Don't engage - this reduces total engagement for him and also provides you with a better and more serene life 😃
Spot on - Don't engage.

In my mind I have him being forced to participate in increasingly ridiculous acts in order to get noticed after people start waking up and not noticing his antics.

Finishing in a 'Deer Hunter Russian roulette' style crescendo.

Now that I'd watch.

Reactions: 3 users
So there’s no fact in any of this. It’s simply Cornes pushing his anti Richmond thing again and saying what he wants to happen, because he hates us that much. This is there with Maclure’s Dusty to Gold Coast refrain.
Cornes is missing something.
I know what it is……a fist amongst his teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
John Ralph on the Midweek tackle show reported he thinks WCE are the front runner as Bakes loved the Eagles growing up 😬

John Ralph on the Midweek tackle show reported he thinks WCE are the front runner as Bakes loved the Eagles growing up 😬
Yeah, well Willo on PRE said Bakes still hasn’t forgiven those WA clubs for not drafting him and giving him a chance. What did WC give up for Tim Kelly?

If he does go, it will be to get the most out of it for himself and the club that gave him an opportunity to become a dual premiership player.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Yeah, well Willo on PRE said Bakes still hasn’t forgiven those WA clubs for not drafting him and giving him a chance. What did WC give up for Tim Kelly?

If he does go, it will be to get the most out of it for himself and the club that gave him an opportunity to become a dual premiership player.
Your rational makes more sense than Ralph’s.

Reactions: 2 users
He actually had no idea. It was just him negatively speculating again about Richmond. “Baker is from WA”. Ok. Sure. He’s gone then.

I swear that guy is the dumbest anti Richmond media *smile* out there. For years - even during our Premiership years - he’s been shovelling *smile* on Richmond. Reckon it’s bs he follows Richmond.

He has no idea at this stage about Baker. He’s just doing what they all do: guessing and making his guesses try to come off as fact.

Reactions: 11 users
He turned out to be of course, but he was in Essendons seconds. It was a beautiful thing, Dedoro claiming he was an elite player after he'd spent the year in the 2s. Still makes me smile.
Funny thing is that for about 5 years or so there was plenty of PRE experts that reckoned Bash should have stayed in the magoos the whole time he was at Richmond. Guess that in hindsight n 3 premierships later the Dodo can claim to have been spot on in his analysis.

• Love
How's Scott 'I ate all the pies' Gullan in the middle: "I'd wanna give 'em pick 16." Go *smile* yourself you fat Geelong hack/hick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
How's Scott 'I ate all the pies' Gullan in the middle: "I'd wanna give 'em pick 16." Go *smile* yourself you fat Geelong hack/hick.
I've never watched that show. But the hate is alive.
Gullan reckons a pick after 10. Between 10-20 and the smurf Clark reckons a 2nd rounder.
What's John Ralph's problem? Shut then down. He is a better footballer then Shultz.
And properly the best free agent this year.
Bunch of slappers.

Reactions: 1 user
Sadly with the AFL's fat pay rise for players there's probably no chance that any player getting under a mill a year deal drawing a first band compo deal. Knowing the AFL's secret herbs n spices recipe for restricted free agents n Richmond, we'll be lucky to get an end of first round pick for Bakes.

Sadly with the AFL's fat pay rise for players there's probably no chance that any player getting under a mill a year deal drawing a first band compo deal. Knowing the AFL's secret herbs n spices recipe for restricted free agents n Richmond, we'll be lucky to get an end of first round pick for Bakes.

He's not a free agent, only out of contract. They need to trade for him.

Reactions: 1 user
John Ralph mouth 'Richmond is LIKELY to get a END of the 1st round pick""
Is this bloke fken serious??
Shultz got freo 2 picks from Collingwood.
We need a top 10 pick.
If that means Baker for WC or Freo's 1st so be it.
27 yrs 2 time premiership player.
Why are our players always under priced??
What did freo give Geelong for that half back flanker???

Reactions: 2 users