Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

According to some it's everyone except Tim Livingston

It actually all adds up now. There's a reason why Cumbo goes down with so many life threatening injuries and then bounces up and plays on. When he goes down, thats the time that Livo is stabbing the voodoo doll and he recovers when he takes the knife out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
So where are we at?
Played a good game on Saturday but didnt get picked on Sunday.
Played one good vfl game but hasnt been picked in the afl.
Played ordinary or worse afl games in 2023 but hasnt been picked in the afl in 2024.
Played good afl games in 2022 but hasnt been picked in the afl in 2024.

Noah Cumberland (14 disposals, seven contested possessions, six marks, four inside-50s, six tackles, one goal)

“Noah could have absolutely torn the game to shreds.
He had seven shots on goal and pleasingly had a game-high six tackles.
If he can make more of his opportunities in front of goals, he is clearly the best player on the ground.”

Reactions: 6 users
I’m excited. Lefau Balta Cumberland. we have some serious speed and X factor. Still need the super strong body (lynch) but Balta and Lefau have shown they can halve it and get it to the ground as well.

Reactions: 2 users
Tim (anyone besides Cumbo) Livingston must have gotten injured too then, right?

(I feel like I need to explain that I'm taking the *smile* out of the people who actually think Tim's got an issue with Noah)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Good to see Cumbo back! I wonder if he's going to be used as the sub, either way hopefully he lives up to all the hype

About *smile* time
Now let’s see if they give Cumbo a block of games and treat him like everyone else

Bit early imo given his kicking yips last week but maybe the fact of just getting picked will help his confidence levels.

Hope so.

The key for Noah is to just play footy, don’t play anxious.

Reactions: 7 users
The forward line suddenly looks more potent with the two Noah’s back in the side.

Disappointed - would have liked to have seen the farce continue for a few more weeks. Poor effort Tim Livingstone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
It actually all adds up now. There's a reason why Cumbo goes down with so many life threatening injuries and then bounces up and plays on. When he goes down, thats the time that Livo is stabbing the voodoo doll and he recovers when he takes the knife out of it
yep, as soon as Cumbo went past Livo's 8 games at Richmond, Livo got the voodoo doll happening

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Tim (anyone besides Cumbo) Livingston must have gotten injured too then, right?

(I feel like I need to explain that I'm taking the *smile* out of the people who actually think Tim's got an issue with Noah)

Livingstone must have been on annual leave. I've heard he's frantically heading back to Melbourne to string Yze up and get the voodoo doll ready.

• Haha
  • Love
Bit early imo given his kicking yips last week but maybe the fact of just getting picked will help his confidence levels.

Hope so.

The key for Noah is to just play footy, don’t play anxious.
If we saw some slight improvement in Mozza and Hugo, you'd think Ooze & co have been into Cumbo's ear also on what to play like. Looking forward to this.