Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

Livingstone must have been on annual leave. I've heard he's frantically heading back to Melbourne to string Yze up and get the voodoo doll ready.

too late cbc GIF by Kim's Convenience

What’s the bet Livo puts his hand up for The Chiefs position
Nah. The roles are dramatically different, as CEO you're quite disconnected from the day to day, and for someone like livo who's always in the box or in the bench on game day, it would be way too hands off.

Reactions: 1 users
If we saw some slight improvement in Mozza and Hugo, you'd think Ooze & co have been into Cumbo's ear also on what to play like. Looking forward to this.
Let’s hope so

If he plays well it will be popcorn time on here. Will it be a “told you so” moment or a vindication of waiting until he showed some vfl form before bringing him in :LOL:

I hope we get to have that discussion !!

Reactions: 3 users
What’s the bet Livo puts his hand up for The Chiefs position
If he was CEO, he wouldn't prevent Cumbers from being selected as he'd be reluctant to overrule the football department.

He could however simply ban Cumbles from the club altogether.

Get it done Livers.

• Haha
If he was CEO, he wouldn't prevent Cumbers from being selected as he'd be reluctant to overrule the football department.

He could however simply ban Cumbles from the club altogether.

Get it done Livers.
He’s tried and failed
Ground security is on Livo watch making sure he don’t jump the fence and try to tackle Cumbo

• Love
  • Haha
There's not a grassy knoll somewhere at Punt rd is there? Would hate to think that the Cummerbund may have taken a flying leap from hiding on the knoll n dropped a corkie bomb on Bakes.

There's not a grassy knoll somewhere at Punt rd is there? Would hate to think that the Cummerbund may have taken a flying leap from hiding on the knoll n dropped a corkie bomb on Bakes.
Do you have some grainy video of that shows nothing?

Gale out. Bevo on the out. Channel 7 ratings on the up.Punting on the outcome more even. Why? Cumbo in!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user