Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

HeadandShin

Burning bright
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
One thing I love about this year is - as well as the “5 from 30” (and that the the 3 we’ve seen so far are absolute rippers) - that 2 more have emerged from the almost-delist tray, in Miller and Cumbo. Two bonus young first 22 players - wow!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Maybe Noah should approach Rhys Mathieson to sign over the rights to "The Barometer" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 user

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Absolute offensive weapon. Has transformed our forward line.
Makes it virtually impossible to double team Lynch who's also benefiting from largely being one out.
His lateral movement & breakneck acceleration is actually ridiculous.
Like a gift from the footy gods at exactly the right time.
Agree ToO.
Awesome power, strength and speed off the mark. Watched him live a few times in the 2nds and he has absolutely exceeded my expectations.

He is 'on' ... like full on intensity, focus, sharpness. As a young player, he hasnt yet seemed to lose focus throughout the match.
Made a couple of clangers last night, but he is very aware of the play around him and intense out there.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Another opportunity to embarrass the Lions list management for passing on this Lions Academy player. Would be exactly what they need right now next to a few of their tall forwards and smalls.

I think this would also be the first Cumberland and Martin would have been named in the same team as well.

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
i think the Hird comments are simply you saying that he can use his running attributes to advantage against a tall defender, he can use his marking attributes against a smaller defender. I did not take it that he was a Hird type at all. Just hard to match up on when he is up and about.

Is buying into how we play and I love that about him right now. MRJ and Cumberland are our 2017 version of Butler and Castagna. Something very different around our tall keys.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
called Robbo Thommo and didn't know who Darcy, Jobe ad Carey were when they interviewed him.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
i think the Hird comments are simply you saying that he can use his running attributes to advantage against a tall defender, he can use his marking attributes against a smaller defender. I did not take it that he was a Hird type at all. Just hard to match up on when he is up and about.

Is buying into how we play and I love that about him right now. MRJ and Cumberland are our 2017 version of Butler and Castagna. Something very different around our tall keys.
Both of these kids have the hunger to succeed and it clearly shows by the way they get stuck in

Reactions: 1 users