Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I'm okay with a our fringe players having to fight for spots. It will take us until after the byes to settle our squad if all goes well. Plenty of time for players to make an impression.

Shai and Martin are pretty hard to dislodge and that doesn't leave many vacancies. Our youngster may have to lift his blue-collar work to cement a slot.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
With Marlion not playing against the Dees, I wouldn't mind seeing Cumberland given a try on the wing.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Thought he ran a bit more bow-legged, pigeon-toed like Michael, and Michael more a forward type than Justin
Justin wouldve won the Norwich Rising Star in 1991 if it was around.. He was unbelievably good and then went unbelievably ordinary.
Michael was the Winger, that was in our best 5 players till Geoff Miles wiped him out at Waverley.

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Oh no. This has Travis Head written all over it.
This bloke is an amazing instinctive forward. I don’t care if he is a zoomer..
If Mansell plays ahead of him I will be gobsmacked - an old fashioned Dimma brain-fade. I think it is well known Dimma has a soft spot for Mansell, and Cumberland could have been played earlier last year.
He will be in team again soon for sure - forward line just functions better with him there. Actually spewing- not in the first 26?

Reactions: 4 users

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
His biggest deficiency is he is not a ‘role’ player. He just plays the game on instinct and has a high footy iq as a forward

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
His biggest deficiency is he is not a ‘role’ player. He just plays the game on instinct and has a high footy iq as a forward
Perhaps his terrible game against Brisbane has set him back in the coaches' minds.

Reactions: 1 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
If Cumbo is ok he should be picked in the side
As for Mansell taking over Cumbo spot in the forward line :bash

Reactions: 3 users