Welcome to Punt Road End | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Punt Road End

tigersforlife

Tiger Cub
Jul 30, 2006
Thankyou for the welcome message . This looks like an awesome site and I am wrapped to have found it . Cant wait to chat with you all regarding the Mighty Tigers . Go Tiges Hello to you all

sherman

Tiger Cub
Sep 21, 2006
Adelaide
Hey, Im new, from SA grrr....hehe
One of a few tigers supporters from this state, but its good to be different from those crows mob.
I love the lovely aray of emotions there are here :D
Anyway i look forward to contributing, and cheering on the Tigers to future success.

Harro12

More like 'Bend it like Elano!'
Jun 9, 2005
I have been off the forum for about 12 months now but have still been an avid reader. I've been in the process of closing down a business and relocating back to Victoria and starting it up again. Can't wait till the next 48 hours is over so all the crap about Miller and Wallace's reputation will be answered or put on ice for a while. Some people really do lack objectivity!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
sherman said:
One of a few tigers supporters from this state, but its good to be different from those crows mob.
I love the lovely aray of emotions there are here :D
Anyway i look forward to contributing, and cheering on the Tigers to future success.

Wecome to the underworld Sherman Tank rip in and dont let anyone get to you. ;)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
sherman said:

Welcome to PRE sherman. :) We won't hold being from SA against you. We have a few of that breed here and they're not bad people once you get to know them. :hihi

Harro12 said:
I have been off the forum for about 12 months now but have still been an avid reader.  I've been in the process of closing down a business and relocating back to Victoria and starting it up again. 

Hope all goes well with your business and settling back in the good state Harro and that you are back posting again soon. :)

TigerAndSpeed

Tiger Cub
Nov 26, 2006
Hello all,

Long time viewer, but decided to join so I can contribute from time to time.

Briefly - 27 year supporter of the Tiges, I am a frustrated bloke but still very passionate.

The name comes from a UK magazine I used to read as a boy - Tiger & Speed mags merged - great old sports-based heors etc.

Looking forward to tasting success in coming years - on field and off.

Cheers

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
TigerAndSpeed said:
Long time viewer, but decided to join so I can contribute from time to time.

I look forward to your contributions TigerAndSpeed. Welcome to PRE. :)

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
I've been away overseas and haven't posted since about July of last year (hence my absence from the GM draft night) so hello again...

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Hi,

Long time guest, finally able to join and hope I can make some sort of contribution to the banter on this informative site.

cheers
Ripplestick

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
taraba said:
I've been away overseas and haven't posted since about July of last year (hence my absence from the GM draft night) so hello again...

Wondered where you'd got to taraba.  Welcome home. :)

Ripplestick said:
Long time guest, finally able to join and hope I can make some sort of contribution to the banter on this informative site.

Glad you decided to register and join in  Ripplestick.  Welcome to PRE. :)

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
Thank you Jools & Rosy. Good to be back and I'm desperate for the footy season to start. I think there's quite a bit to like about our boys this year despite the rubbish draw we were given. Very excited ;D

drew74

Hop On The Tiggie Train!
Dec 5, 2006
Springfield Lakes, QLD
Gday guys and girls,my name is Drew, an ex victorian now based in Brissy.
I am a Richmond nut, I know I can contribute plenty to your wonderful forum.
My wife and I have a baby due in 7 weeks and regardless of gender he or she will be a Richmond member!
Richmond is my family, Punt Road is my home!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Welcome aboard Drew. :) Best wishes for the impending birth of a new Tiger Cub.

Look forward to your contributions throughout the year.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Sad to say the number is about to drop by a dozen or so CC. Our 3000th member is one of the continual stream of pests who join PRE to spam their rubbish. :mad: