Welcome to Punt Road End | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Punt Road End

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
evolution said:
Good morning tigers, i would like to quickly intro myself before i get posting.

I am a loud and proud tiger army member, and look forward to seeing that elusive flag . . . .hopefully before i die!

I thought id better get on here and join in the fun as my missus is always on it and loves it.

Short but sweet.

Evolution

Welcome ;)

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
11.11.77 Looooord Nelson! said:
Hey guys! I am 11.11.77 Looooord Nelson!, and I am a long-time reader of this site (about 4 years). Finally decided to join up as I love to give my opinion on my beloved Tigers. I hope to meet all your acquaintances soon, and will make sure I do plenty of posting! Cheers!

~ Nelson

Welcome Lord Nelson ;)

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
1eyedtiger said:
G'day all,
I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm male, 33 years old and have alway been a tiger. I always will be a tiger no matter what! I have been looking at this site for a couple of years now and thought it was about time I registered and had a say.

1eyedtiger

PS. I'm shocked that this user name wasn't already taken! :)

Welcome cyclops ;)

tigergirl110

Tiger Cub
Sep 25, 2007
Hey everyone. I have only just started coming on this site today and it's great ;D

I am an absolute mad Richmond supporter and my two favourites are Chris Newman and Shane Edwards.

GO TIGERS!! PREMIERS '08!!

richo_richo man

Fortune Favours the Brave - Eat Em Alive
Nov 10, 2007
Have regularly checked out the PRE forum to see the latest news and views on Tigerland and now great to join and contribute to the PRE posters. Go Mighty Tigers....time to dominate in 08 (The only way is up!!!) ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Welcome to PRE richo,richo man. :) Looking forward to reading some more of your posts.

jchuck

Tiger Cub
Nov 9, 2007
rosy23 said:
Welcome aboard Femme. Glad you decided to join in and looking forward to sharing the banter with you. :)

Hi,

I am an avid Tiger tragic who heard about this forum from a fellow Tiger whilst on a plane. The flight from Sydney to Melbourne seemed to take five minutes when we started talking about Leon Daphne, Scotty Turner, Matty Richardson etc etc. Thanks Michael for the tip. This forum is fantastic.

I look forward to keeping an eye on things and learning more and more about the might Tiges....

Eat Em Alive....Chucky

Opulentus Tigris

Tiger Superstar
Dec 8, 2007
Wodonga
Happening all?

I've been reading this site for some time now, and it is totally GOLDEN. Looking forward to putting in my 2 cents worth and reading about my beloved Tigers.

See you all on the flipside. Party on. :beer

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Glad you decided to join in OT. Welcome aboard and happy posting. :D

Mr. Incredible

We've stil got time!
Jan 16, 2008
G'Day everyone, Mr. Incredible here.

Why Mr. Incredible? Because it always seems "We've got Time"

I'n not a Richmond support, barracker, or follower - I'm a Richmond sufferer! (to many year in the finals wilderness)

But time to jump on to give them support.

Also just so you all know, I follow the Melbourne Victory also. So no baggin the 'sokah' to me!

Hope you all enjoy my comments. Thanks.

P.S. What's with the blankets Bananas??

B1 and B2

Richo & The Twins
Mar 6, 2007
Mr. Incredible said:
Hope you all enjoy my comments. Thanks.
P.S. What's with the blankets Bananas??

We are lovin' your comments so far Mr Incredible - welcome to PRE.

You'll need B2 to answer the blankets query.

B1

licatiger

Tiger Cub
Jan 15, 2008
Hello all,

Another long time reader of the site. I will probably be labelled as a 'brightsider' but do have the occassional dabble on the darkside. Supported the Tigers for all of my 38 years, except for a month in 2004 when the team lost me three cartons in three weeks with their insipid performances. I have been a Tigers member for the last 4 years.

I live in NSW and play the occassional game of footy when the body permits, but these days I generally concentrate on junior coaching and am also involved in the NSW/ACT Talented Player Program. It is certainly exciting to see some of the talent starting to come through the NSW system, and I will of course do my best to direct any talented kids towards the Yellow and Black.

Thats's all for now.