Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

I was a Short fan way back, he had good run and carry and showed potential to be a quarterback. I felt for him when he was crucified against Footscray with deliberate OOB and that rushed behind.

He may yet come good but I don't buy the backline balance thing. Houli plays free regardless of whether Short's been in the side or not. I'd have KMac in the side, at least he nails some kicks and can play a defensive role.

I'm a simple man but just can't see what Shorty offers us right now.
Yeah I sort of miss Dash Kam especially as he can run forward, mark and kick a goal.

Been with Spook for a good while on this.

Not up to it. Needs to go before he costs us in a big game.

Reactions: 5 users
He was a liability in the finals last year.

so he has reached his potential? cheap shot at shorty sorry. He was terrible in the finals last year. Now I'm big on redemption, very big, I backed the hell out of Darling for last years NS because of his previous GF nightmare, I love redemption, but I'm seeing nothing to suggest it will happen.

Reactions: 1 user
Panicked a number of times today again.

The operative word is again. He’s unlikely to gain much confidence from today’s review. He is consistent in his inability to handle pressure.

Compare him to the baker boy who is pure footballer and plays naturally.

Reactions: 2 users
He’s a worry. Hardwick and co. will be fretting over this one.

If Stack was fit, the answer is obvious.

I’m hoping Shorty can come good at the Gabba.

I may be alone in this, but I reckon he deserves a flag. Needs to stay in the side first, of course.

Reactions: 1 users