Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

Having a good season for mine…. Knows his game and limitations now

Reactions: 1 user
Got no idea where he was playing tonight - although I think I know where he wasn’t playing - Half Back..!

Panic merchant when under any physical pressure. Back to bombing to No one.

What really annoys me about Short is that he can get us distance with his kicking, and everyone celebrates him as a great kick. What he is a long kick, very rarely finds a target with those kicks. At least that’s the way it looks. Stats will probably make a liar of me.

Clearly some here want Short out. He had 24 disps 5marks and 5 tackles,Our entire forward line could only manage 6 for the game??????????????????????

Was fine last night, had some big ground ball wins in traffic. Vastly improved in traffic.

Reactions: 3 users
Played on Butters. Now sporting a new ar$ehole. Perhaps that's where he could shove that *smile* kick out of mid-air in D50 when he could have picked it up, which resulted in a turnover goal to Butters, with Short 30 metres away.

Three panicky, hurried snaps at goal in the first half for two behinds. I reckon he had one kick marked by a Richmond player all day - a 20-metre sideways dink to Hugo.

Standards. He lacked them today. Okay, he was outmatched by their young champion. But he's capable of much better.

• Love
What was the point of inviting Shorty to AFL360 tonight? Just to talk about Dimma? I knew they were gonna ask him about losing his dad in 2020, but was it necessary?

Played on Butters. Now sporting a new ar$ehole. Perhaps that's where he could shove that *smile* kick out of mid-air in D50 when he could have picked it up, which resulted in a turnover goal to Butters, with Short 30 metres away.

Three panicky, hurried snaps at goal in the first half for two behinds. I reckon he had one kick marked by a Richmond player all day - a 20-metre sideways dink to Hugo.

Standards. He lacked them today. Okay, he was outmatched by their young champion. But he's capable of much better.
What is his role in the centre square? He matched up on Ollie Wines a couple of times, he just laughed.

He shouldn't be anywhere near a contest, it's not his go. Using his running ability, speed and kicking is his go. Should be playing the Ralphsmith role. Or wing role.

Doesn't really belong in the centre square.

I think he's trade bai.
What is his role in the centre square? He matched up on Ollie Wines a couple of times, he just laughed.

He shouldn't be anywhere near a contest, it's not his go. Using his running ability, speed and kicking is his go. Should be playing the Ralphsmith role. Or wing role.

Doesn't really belong in the centre square.
Agreed. He's like that guy in the offiice who gets promoted above his abilities & you're forever wondering how he did it.
I like Shorty but his best position is half back. The midfield thing isn't really his go.