Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

Smoking Aces said:
With Petterd gone for an extended period I think the club should bite the bullet and promote Short off the rookie list. He had 20 odd possessions last week. He is quick and could be that x-factor our forward line is screaming out for. He can't do any worse than Morris.
;D

I haven't seen a lot of Short, but everything I have seen has been pretty good. I really hope he can get a game and make it count.

Leysy Days said:
He's a skillful little bugger.

Bottom line for leysy is (unfortunately) he just lacks the pace and zip to make it as a small forward in AFL land. That's not his fault.

Will carve out an excellent suburban career however. And that's OK.

Funny when he was drafted it was noted that he had speed, what happened?

Hope you get to play against the filth son and tear them another stink hole
SHORT%20Jayden.png

From what Chocco said on that Short vid, I can see it being Rioli for Short.

Thought I heard a grab today that said Grigg would be available. It could be Grigg and Short for Edwards and Morris.

Reece said before the game the other day that Castagna had been elevated for him and that the club hadn't used their rookie elevation spot - so Jayden may now be on the main list.

*They elevated Miles 2 years ago but didn't bring him in the next week.

**After reading the club article Reece obviously got it wrong.

Been looking forward to seeing him in the seniors. Great little player, he'll go well