Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

What's the latest with his calf injury?
calfs GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Might have been carrying it. Looked out of sorts all year.

The rest will do him good. We do have quite a few HBFs. Let's have him playing out of his skin in August.

Reactions: 1 users
I was fearing worse but 2-3 weeks is not too bad when you consider our other long-term injuries.
Well, if it's *actually* only 2-3 weeks that's not too bad, if we get the Meehan special and it's still 2-3 weeks in 2-3 weeks time though...

Reactions: 1 user
Well, if it's *actually* only 2-3 weeks that's not too bad, if we get the Meehan special and it's still 2-3 weeks in 2-3 weeks time though...
Yeah, I said at the time I wondered how many weeks. Judging from this season’s experience and how ‘accurate’ our medical team has been at judging these things, I’d say 3 is on the conservative side, and it’ll probably be closer to 6.

Reactions: 1 users
Injured or not i think we should be looking at the future. The front runners for the back half in the future imo are

Vlastuin - Miller - Gibcus
Brown - Balta - Smith.

Rioli Broad and Trezise all potential wing 7th defender.

Reactions: 1 user
28 disposals - but little/no impact on the game again. I’d love Tom Brown to be the beneficiary of all the cheap ball (including the kick ins after a behind) that Short gets!

28 disposals - but little/no impact on the game again. I’d love Tom Brown to be the beneficiary of all the cheap ball (including the kick ins after a behind) that Short gets!
think I was watching a different game?

It was hard enough tonight but I lost count how many times we slipped over.
He is badly out of form but the entire back 6 have been ordinary for the last month