Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Hés cheating and playing the same; lazy football that cost him his spot in the side in 2017 to Brioad.

He's just kick chasing then just blazing away with long bombs .....is he just trying to win stats and metres gained accolades cos he's handing the footy back all day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
When he's good he’s great but when he’s bad he’s pretty stinky.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Ball is coming in a lot more.
Think the pressure is too much for him

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Perfect player to off load at years end.
Spent all day kicking around the corner to balls that bounced off the moon.
Fken shocking today

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
To me has been the most disappointing senior player this year. As a vice captain we really needed him to exert himself today but he was ordinary and his disposal was terrible.

Reactions: 1 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I've never forgiven him for that time he turned around at CHB and kicked it straight to the oppo full forward in the goalsquare for a DE of 100%!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
With Balta and Lynch out my fear was Short was gonna feed their key backs all day. He needs to watch Brown kick a footy. Pathetic defensively also. Would drop him.

Reactions: 2 users