Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell

Yes but we had year's of mediocrity leading up to the Suns/GWS introduction so we already had a YOUNG, Dusty (Pick 3), Cotchin (Pick 2),
Rance (Pick 18), Riewoldt (pick 13) on our list.
We would have to descend in the lower reaches to be similarly placed when the draft lockout occurs.
It's already been flagged that it won't be the same lockout as the plastic clubs. Tassie will have to trade a certain number of picks for established players. Might be a chance to cash in a Sam Banks for overs or get more than we otherwise would for a by-then 31-year-old premiership B&F, for example.

Reactions: 1 user
It's already been flagged that it won't be the same lockout as the plastic clubs. Tassie will have to trade a certain number of picks for established players. Might be a chance to cash in a Sam Banks for overs or get more than we otherwise would for a by-then 31-year-old premiership B&F, for example.
I’d be expecting a first rounder for Mansell

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Yep. Supposedly must use X amount of their draft hand to recruit experienced players as the foundation of their list. Kids like Banks / Campbell could be right in the slot for quality draft picks if they've consolidated themselves as regular senior players. Around 24 years old n perhaps 50 or 60 games under the belt.

We already had Cotchin, Riewoldt and Martin on our list before the compromised drafts and it was clear all were destined for some level of stardom even at that early stage.

I see nothing on our list under 23 that is remotely close to the level of talent in the players above at a similar age. We need to go to multiple drafts with multiple top 10 picks to find a group of kids we can build a side around again.

Probably because we haven't had any picks that high. Lets see where we are in a couple of years, we are going hard for this year and I suspect for next years draft too.

Reactions: 2 users
Yes but we had year's of mediocrity leading up to the Suns/GWS introduction so we already had a YOUNG, Dusty (Pick 3), Cotchin (Pick 2),
Rance (Pick 18), Riewoldt (pick 13) on our list.
We would have to descend in the lower reaches to be similarly placed when the draft lockout occurs.
We had some premiership player's prior to the Suns starting,and we will get more premiership player's prior to the Devils starting.

Truth of the matter is we didnt know what we had on our list when suns came into the league apart from Dusty , Cotchin , Jack , Lids and an iffy Rance / Edwards

We also have no idea who we have on the list now or what they will become in 3-5 years time plus another 15 new players we will get in the next 4 years

We have Bolton , Balta , Gibcus , Hopper , Taranto , Rioli as known quality and another 15 possibles
We really dont know what we have at the club and what it will look like in 4 years

But i personally think we just scrape in before the tassie raid

Reactions: 1 users
When people talk about getting games into kids, Campbell is the type of kid you invest games into. Others, not so much.

Reactions: 3 users
Not all bad news is it. Quite simply can play.
At this rate the Maps will be coming hard for Seth in 3 years.