Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell

The young fella was flogged out a week or 2 before the bye, shown enough to persist with so now its time to look at someone else in his role.
Couthard and Smith need a block of games so a call can be made on there futures come seasons end.

Hope he has a good night but haven’t seen him have any impact at all yet.
At least you know MJR is out there

It was Campbell’s effort on the wing that got Bolton his goal this quarter. Hard working, clean and creative. Yep made a few mistakes but not his fault on the scoreboard still working hard.

Reactions: 3 users
A positive for the night. Ran hard and got a heap of it. Will get more composure as he goes along. Still a lot to like

Reactions: 2 users
Had a good 2nd half I thought. Disposal not as great as you know he can perform but not on his lonesome tonight. Definite keeper.

Reactions: 1 users
Sorry - I think he's going backwards ............... at a fair rate............

There are things to like about him, honest, quick and tries hard and very young.
Where does he end up playing?
Doesn’t seem to be a real goal-kicker, 3 for the year.
Maybe a winger

Had a good 2nd half I thought. Disposal not as great as you know he can perform but not on his lonesome tonight. Definite keeper.
Doesn't he bolt out of the front of the pack!
Exciting and we don't have many who can do that.
His disposal will improve.
Especially when he realises what an intercept loose like Jones can cover.

Reactions: 1 user
Watched him closely tonight Instead of running hard to provide a get out option he’d instead run away from the play
It was weird whereas the Doggies would run into space to provide options