Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell

When people say we need to get games into the kids, Campbell is exactly the type we should be investing in. Has work to do on disposal and decision making but is also an elite runner both in terms of distance and speed plus can find the ball. That’s a pretty good combo for the modern game.

I hope we keep playing him.
Yes, at some point he might need a break, as a circuit breaker and a freshenup.

Reactions: 1 users
Down a bit again today. But wasn’t on his own there. Another week or 2, when we get some players back, depending o; his form then, he may need a spell down in the vfl. Just to relieve some pressure on himself and a freshen upper

Seth and a few others have done quite well in this block.
Rotation time.
Cumbo, Kosi and McAullife need a block of time.

We need to make good decisions at the end of the year with all info at our disposal.

Sometimes a player can have a breakout game and never look back.

Reactions: 3 users
Gone off the boil as he has little support from others so maybe give him a couple of week at VL to recharge
And that’s no slight on him. He’s been going well, then ok, then dropped off a little. A lot of hard running, sometimes a week or so off just to freshen up a bit will work wonders. That term “managed”.
But there’s still a lot to like about this kid.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Why do our players need a spell and Geelols youth are flying?
Because most of their " youth " aren't that young, have plenty of games under the belt and are surrounded by virtually their full core of senior players. So they get to play the support role instead of having to carry the load while a third of the seniors are in the wheely bin.

Reactions: 6 users
Had some great early moments and shapes like a player.

Best for him now is to go to the VFL academy and spend some time in the middle, win some ball and get some confidence in his game.

Then hopefully bounce back into the one's later in the year.

Reactions: 4 users
Mainly because our kids do not have a core of really experienced players around them right now to support and lead them whereas the Cats have a good mix of young and experienced
Also that we don't have moguls like SHocking controlling the league.

Gives us nothing, gets out muscled constantly.
I can't see anything special.
Another drafted because he can run all day.
But never touch the ball