Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green

This.
Has not aged well
Meh. When you’re 19, in your first year, being played out of position, what’s 12 months. Although I could have been conservative I guess, and made the big call to give him 6 years to come good ….like you are with Ryan Sampson…. but I thought what the hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Good to see some green shoots from Steely, hoping that he can elevate that form at AFL level.

Reactions: 1 user
Meh. When you’re 19, in your first year, being played out of position, what’s 12 months. Although I could have been conservative I guess, and made the big call to give him 6 years to come good ….like you are with Ryan Sampson…. but I thought what the hell.
Midgets don't get six years.

Reactions: 2 users
You midgets are full-grown at 15. Us big blokes take longer because we grow longer. And we're better.
You're not big. Blind maybe Elton, (which would explain your lack of measurement capabilities), but not big.

Although having said that, you do have "special needs" like genuine big blokes do. Maybe we can make you an honorary one. Bit like when Dannii Minogue was given a Doctorate of Media by Southampton Solent University a few years back.

You're not big. Blind maybe Elton, (which would explain your lack of measurement capabilities), but not big.

Although having said that, you do have "special needs" like genuine big blokes do. Maybe we can make you an honorary one. Bit like when Dannii Minogue was given a Doctorate of Media by Southampton Solent University a few years back.
Stand up when you're talking to me.

Oh. You are.

Reactions: 1 user
You midgets are full-grown at 15. Us big blokes take longer because we grow longer. And we're better.
Tom Campbell, 10 years 55 games, card carrying I'm no good but drawing a cheque big man club.

Having to wait for a ruck six years is going out of fashion, pinch them from elsewhere.

I need to do some research but it feels like the waiting period for rucks has shortened up.

By 23 Sean Darcy was showing plenty, Riley O'Brien broke out at 23 after 4 years of nothing....

Last edited:
Tom Campbell, 10 years 55 games, card carrying I'm no good but drawing a cheque big man club.

Having to wait for a ruck six years is going out of fashion, pinch them from elsewhere.

I need to do some research but it feels like the waiting period for rucks has shortened up.
There’s plenty like that. My favourite was Mitch Brown.

Probably brings into question just how valuable rucks are as well. If they can’t mark around the ground, kick the odd goal eg Gawn they’re basically useless just being a tap ruckman and nothing else. We even won a Premiership with that Griggs guy being our 2nd ruck. 191cm ? How many premierships did Hawthorn win over the decades with just a “competing” ruckman ?

Oscar McDonald just got re-drafted for his 10th AFL year.

Played 12 games since 2019.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users