Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

I regret insinuating danny was being softened by the fevolas.

Quite an absurd insinuation on several levels.

I'll back danny in every time.

Hes a preliminary hero, a premiership player, a rioli and a great young man.

Hes courage means his playing sore. Will come in this week and remind us of the things he can do on The G

I wouldn't bring him back at the moment. He looks too battered. Time to give him a break and then back via the VFL.

DS

toby64 said:
If he comes back in then he will need to play better than he has the entire season to date. Injury or no injury, he has been underwhelming.

I agree with this take & the stats back it up. Whatever the reasons his development hasn't kicked on this year. We need him trekking forwards not backwards.

Tigers of Old said:
I agree with this take & the stats back it up. Whatever the reasons his development hasn't kicked on this year. We need him trekking forwards not backwards.

Him and JR are very much a batman and robin act.

Having jack out without umderstanding toms game will be affecting danny particularly i reckon

Jack and danny have a touch of the krakeouer bros about them.

Who would of thought a ranga could pull that off?

Has been very poor tonight.
Even his pressure acts seem to be down.
Needs to find form.
Maybe Uncle Maurice needs to be flown down to spend some time with him

toby64 said:
He’s overrated. Performance doesn’t match the hype that his name brings.

It might well be looking that way.
Probably needs to move back into the Hardwicks
Needs to get focused again.

123kid said:
Playing through injury like a soldier, never gives up. Will be fitter when it counts.
People have been using that excuse for almost a year now. Either he rests or he takes the field and delivers. By the way, players that play through injury either play senior footy or have a break. They don't play ressies. His is not an injury. It is a lack of desire.