Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

I’ll put a different spin... we are noticing him, so he’s close to where the ball is... so his “pattern” is OK. Just seems to have nothing below the knees at the moment

Love Dan but this season should be when he really steps up. He is now due to step up.
Time to stamp himself on the comp.
Has the tools but seems to witness too many contests.

Reactions: 1 users
Drop. Not just for a token one game. Has nowhere near enough credits to justify selection on his woeful 2020. Being a dual premiership player does not get,you lifetime immunity.

Does he bring his own pillow to each game?

Brings nothing to the table.

Reactions: 1 user
Let's face it. If his surname was not Rioli he wouldn't be anywhere near the seniors. It's a strike against the match committee that they are rewarding his absolute lack of want at the moment. Only reason I can see that he is getting games is that we desperately want Maurice Jnr to to pick us.

I think to keep playing danny is disrespecting the rioli name

And i think danny would agree

Let's face it. If his surname was not Rioli he wouldn't be anywhere near the seniors. It's a strike against the match committee that they are rewarding his absolute lack of want at the moment. Only reason I can see that he is getting games is that we desperately want Maurice Jnr to to pick us.

Mrs Hardwicks favourite player. Its the dog house if Dimma drops him

Last edited:
Probably the most disappointing thing for me this year, Rioli's lack of desire and form

Reactions: 2 users