Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Got cheated out of being an AA last year, having just as good a season, Dan deserves one.

Reactions: 2 users
Inspirational in the last and very good for the first 3 quarters. That running gather/intercept and burst through the middle had me standing up on the couch.

If Dan doesn't get an AA jacket this year, it'll be the farce to end all farces.

Reactions: 7 users
Every week he has an ankle injury, and every time I think he's cooked. Then he just keeps going. Amazing last quarter.

Reactions: 2 users
Inspirational in the last and very good for the first 3 quarters. That running gather/intercept and burst through the middle had me standing up on the couch.

If Dan doesn't get an AA jacket this year, it'll be the farce to end all farces.
Was brilliant. Hopefully we can get Short in next to him next Sunday.

Reactions: 1 user
Have a good look at the 9:30 minute mark to see what my favourite Tiger did. Sublime skill.

Sadly, we can see which clowns are employed to make these decisions.

That steal and run through the middle in the last was unbelievable.
Wasn’t it? Shot the gap as the elevator doors shut.

Average three quarters and then turned it around in the last quarter. Massive for him. Had three or four huge contests in the last after the bolt.

Not many can do that.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Wasn’t it? Shot the gap as the elevator doors shut.

Average three quarters and then turned it around in the last quarter. Massive for him. Had three or four huge contests in the last after the bolt.

Not many can do that.
Match saving.

We are going to stuff him up bigtime if we keep playing him. Has hobbled around for the last six weeks!

Reactions: 3 users
Rio says the awkward landing caused swelling in the ankle so once it's gone he'll be good to play.

By the way, where's the tunnelling free kick here? Another one of ours missed!

1691652669587.png

If you don't know the answer to that question then ------ Daniel's ankle is f$%$%$ and getting jabbed every week

Well thats my question some guys get ‘injured’ every week and make miraculous recoveries some guys push through pain

If it is the case that he is injured and getting jabbed Id be interested in what big rich has to say about the long term ramifications