Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Congrats to Marly this week.
Goes past his age in games.
29 yrs
30th game.

I like him on the wing.
Also occasional centre bounce visits.
I reckon oppo looks behind when they know "The Inflictor of Pain" is in the vicinity.
What an amazing story he has been. Hopefully he comes home like a steam train this season.

Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Congrats to Marly this week.
Goes past his age in games.
29 yrs
30th game.

I like him on the wing.
Also occasional centre bounce visits.
I reckon oppo looks behind when they know "The Inflictor of Pain" is in the vicinity.

Stunning stat - I still forget he has only played 30 games.

He plays like he has 300 under his belt.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Imagine the pain on Garry Lyon's face when he comments on Marlion's 50th - and three flags!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
Was a reckless tackle at worst. Not suspendable from what I saw.

At least he showed some mongrel and got p!ssed off towards the end. So Marlion wasn't going to take the loss lying down like some.

Reactions: 3 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Was hit high the immediately pre-incident so can imagine he was wound up. Will be fined.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Apparently got reported tonight, for striking Starcevich according to AFL match report.

Anyone seen it?
It’s called a high tackle, BUT because it was delivered with gusto for exactly the same thing happening to him in the contest prior they will give him two weeks for it. You watch it. Clench got nothing for knocking out blokes and Marlin will get 2 for that.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Was a reckless tackle at worst. Not suspendable from what I saw.

At least he showed some mongrel and got p!ssed off towards the end. So Marlion wasn't going to take the loss lying down like some.

Agree with the last bit. Given how lippy Brisbane were, he was one of the few to give it back. Mansell would have put Mathieson in a coma.

Reactions: 1 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Looked frustrated tonight .

And rightly so.

A part of me was hoping he unleashed a jab, jab uppercut combo that put Matheson in a coma till 2029.

But that he recovered fully after that, and lived a normal life

• Haha