Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
Needs to stop trying to baulk & dance his way out of traffic all the time - continually puts himself under too much pressure & can’t dispose of the ball properly as a result. Has no clue handballing & needs to adopt Dan Jackson instruction to kick long all the time - nothing under 30 metres. Otherwise he’s the turnover king.
Yes, he thinks he is Cameron Munster...playing AFL.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Marlion had a dip for sure but geez some of his handballing was diabolical
Yet some during the last half was exceptional. Seems to me Fish plays his best when it's red hot n instinctive, fumbles n double grabs seem to come more often when he's got the extra second to think n plot his next option. Brain gets ahead of his hands.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Well strike me down with a feather !! Of course Marlion gets rubbed out.

A weeks rest will probably do him good anyway.

Opens up a spot for Caddy or CCJ then.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Lol what a joke. Since he's getting a week anyway we may as well claim it was out of character as he was concussed by a crude hit a few seconds earlier and that Lions pr!ck can also get a week.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
I’m livid. What about the high hit he got 5 seconds before? What about Mathieson’s head butt on Baker?

TygerTyger

oh yeah!
Oct 17, 2006
Richmond
Jeezus H baby Yoda on a bicycle, a week?

surely not.... They are trolling us now... the AFL are treating footy like it’s the WWWF where they can manipulate everything for maximum “drama”

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
Has to be appealed. That’s appalling. There’d be twenty players suspended every week if they’re being consistent.

Reactions: 5 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Hocking oversees the MRP. Why is anyone surprised that Marlion got a week. What's stupid is if they kept the striking charge, then we should be able to appeal and have it thrown out.

If they changed to rough conduct then it might be tougher to throw out. Intentional would be hard to defend because we all saw it coming.

Reactions: 1 users