Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Easiest decision in the history of a football club resigning Pickett.
He has been quality this year.
Age means nothing for Pickett because he started so late.
A 35yr old Pickett is really a 25 yr old Pickett.
Benjamin Pickett

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Given how much they hate us and Marlion, wouldn’t be surprised one iota if that *** up MRP cite Marlion for the accidental knee on Schoolgirls Stringer.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
What a great player he is. Makes the difficult look simple & hard as nails.
Been very important recently the way he's been pushing back into defence & using his aerial strengths to help out our defenders.
One of my favourite footballers in our team of stars.

Reactions: 11 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Given how much they hate us and Marlion, wouldn’t be surprised one iota if that *** up MRP cite Marlion for the accidental knee on Schoolgirls Stringer.
yeah. wondered about the package getting accidently packaged.
good thing is there was very little chatter about it and only a brief replay ..

Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Actually the one I’m more concerned about was after he kicked his goal - did Marlion to the crossed wrists thing above his head before he then held his both arms in the air.
Not 100% sure - but a couple of us were discussing it at the game.
They're so used to applying the almost weekly Marlion fine - it’s almost as if their budget depends on it.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Actually the one I’m more concerned about was after he kicked his goal - did Marlion to the crossed wrists thing above his head before he then held his both arms in the air.
Not 100% sure - but a couple of us were discussing it at the game.
They're so used to applying the almost weekly Marlion fine - it’s almost as if their budget depends on it.
He did a kind of sort of symbol just before an embrace by Cotch.
He I just too hard for AFL umpires, his facial expression on the wing post a tackle and subsequent fre said it all for me. AGAIN

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
What a great player he is. Makes the difficult look simple & hard as nails.
Been very important recently the way he's been pushing back into defence & using his aerial strengths to help out our defenders.
One of my favourite footballers in our team of stars.
How good is his aerial work?

Never seen a player who moves as sweetly yet hits with as much violence.

Him and KMac are a couple of finals weapons.

Reactions: 8 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The Soft-Shoe Assassin. The Sledgedagger. The Gliding Ninja. I love him.
I could see him as the first indigenous male principal at The Bolshoi. And equally as the middleweight UFC world champ.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Is so reliable, whether it's running his guts out to get down back just in time to make a spoil, or closing someone down further up the ground with a superbly timed bump or tackle.

Pretty sure Marlion had a bit of niggle earlier in the season. Looks to have shaken that off and will dominate in the finals.

• Love

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Didn't know Foosh had a side job working for Aust Post. Another crushed package delivered last night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

josey

Tiger Superstar
Mar 17, 2008
Melbourne
One of the very few that accelerates into the contest. It’s a rare trait and makes him a danger customer.
In a earlier time he would be compared with Byron Pickett.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
He's the best I've ever seen at running back with the flight and floating to get a spoil in.

Reactions: 6 users

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
He's the best I've ever seen at running back with the flight and floating to get a spoil in.
Great call Harry and as seen last night when a big bomb comes into the goal square Pickett is usually there with a spoiling fist.
Just in case we don't get Pickett to 100 games for Father / son, we should at least make sure those boys of his are tied to the Korin Gamadji / AFL Pathways, so we get them locked away for the future.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
It always seems to me as though he has jumped too early for the overhead mark but just hangs in the air to take the grab.
Glides across the grass, hangs like he’s on a wire, hits like a sledgehammer, and we got him for nothing.
But the best thing I love about Marlion? His commitment to the trust placed in him by Blair and gang which has not come without personal sacrifice.
Marlion is a Richmond Man and we are lucky to have him as our own for at least another 12 months.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users