Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Suggest we wait until we know the full extent of this. A lot of suppositions which is understandable. Would be incredibly disappointing if the worst was to eventuate.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
This is through the summer. Strange they waited this long to come out with it.

Reactions: 1 user

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
*smile* me, that's terrible news. Very much hoping that there's a mix up and it's not him, but I have a sinking feeling.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
FMD there goes our best F/S prospects in years. A tragedy if there is any truth to it for his family also

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
BREAKING: Richmond has confirmed Marlion PIckett is in custody in Perth on alleged burglary charges. The alleged offences date back to December 2022 & January 2023.

This sounds like at least two break ins or more over the time.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Needs to be given the benefit of the doubt.
Innocent until proven guilty and deserves the support of the entire RFC including us supporters.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Surely not.

He's got his family back, a career, and seems so centred.

I'd be amazed if this was any more than a bloke being profiled for his history.

Reactions: 1 user

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
What’s weird is that there is nearly 6 months between the alleged offences and being charged. Highly unusual.

Not at all, gathering evidence for prosecution and/or waiting for him to return to WA to lay charges to avoid trying an extradition.

Reactions: 4 users