Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Who said his sons are going to be any good.
Blair Hartley:

Definitely - I recently went to a function where Blair Hartley spoke. Marlion’s oldest boys weren’t settling at their local club, so Blair suggested they join Park Orchards, where he’s an assistant coach. Marlion Jnr played well in the under-14s but Latrell kicked 8 goals in 10 minutes in the under-12s!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I just posted the CBA's into the game thread and noticed that Miller didn't get a CC today (21 CBA's). I suspect thats because he's a defensive go to, and he mans the most dangerous clearance player. They can do that, as they have 2 other clearance beasts in Rowell and Anderson. Made me think about our centre bounce mix, and I don't think we set up like that, so our players went the offensive, lost the clearance and were then out of the play leading to an easy stoppage out the goalside of the stoppage for the Suns.

Marlion is the man I immediately thought of who could play that role for us. Hard, tough, endurance runner, speed. Got everything we need to play that role on the oppositions best clearance player.
He could play that role in CBs, then roll back to his wing position even.

I think Mr Fixit will be used in a couple of roles tonight. I expect he's going to have to play tall forward when Balta gives Nank a chop out in the ruck.

As others have said, I'd like to see him attend centre bounces and then play on his wing.

Reactions: 1 user
It was the best of Marlion, it was the worst of Marlion. A pretty good game with a couple or three glaring clangers.

Attended two centre bounces and won both clearances. Imagine what he could do if he didn't have to take the ruck.

Reactions: 2 users
It was the best of Marlion, it was the worst of Marlion. A pretty good game with a couple or three glaring clangers.

Attended two centre bounces and won both clearances. Imagine what he could do if he didn't have to take the ruck.
Got caught holding the ball 6 times, dropped sitters......awful, awful game!!

Very good 3rd quarter. Woeful the rest of the game; every time he touched the ball it turned to *smile*. Drop marks, fumbles, wrong options, got tackled too easily. Poor game.

Reactions: 1 user