Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
We need to go past Pickett. Far too many errors. Not enough impact.

Yeah these are mistakes that you'd be disappointed in 10 gamers making, but he's still making them at close to 80 games. That poor attempt at the ball when Bum-Jones kicked the goal in the last quarter that pretty much killed the game as a contest was awful.

Reactions: 3 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Didn't attend one centre bounce? WTF not?

That non-decision for high was a joke. It is outright racism the way he is treated by umps.

Reckon you'd feel pretty *smile* getting treated that way.

Reactions: 2 users

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
He's 19 shy of the 100 game mark with 20 matches to go and 4 sons.

Given our depth he's best 22 every week anyway so best to make peace with him for this year and hope he plays 19 more.

Reactions: 10 users

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
He's 19 shy of the 100 game mark with 20 matches to go and 4 sons.

Given our depth he's best 22 every week anyway so best to make peace with him for this year and hope he plays 19 more.
He wud b a great sub i reckon

Reactions: 1 user

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
I knew the young Burgoyne Turnball boys grew up in East Ballarat absolute gun junior footballers and cricketers relatives of The Port boys and Uncle Gavin Wag of course. By the time they were in their late teens bong heads no sport and couch potatoes. Every time I read just get Pickett to 100 games I cringe. No guarantees about his sons or anyones else either. If Pickett is not worth a game don't pick him. And he isn't AFL standard now!

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I knew the young Burgoyne Turnball boys grew up in East Ballarat absolute gun junior footballers and cricketers relatives of The Port boys and Uncle Gavin Wag of course. By the time they were in their late teens bong heads no sport and couch potatoes. Every time I read just get Pickett to 100 games I cringe. No guarantees about his sons or anyones else either. If Pickett is not worth a game don't pick him. And he isn't AFL standard now!
What about the Daicos's and Ashcrofts and Blakey, who grew up in the AFL system, with clubs that invested in them from a young age. Why not compare his kids to them?

Reactions: 7 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
I knew the young Burgoyne Turnball boys grew up in East Ballarat absolute gun junior footballers and cricketers relatives of The Port boys and Uncle Gavin Wag of course.
Who are you talking about? Peter Burgoyne had a son (Peter jnr) who played & another (Jase) currently for Port. They are based in SA.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
So who would you replace his position with from our 2’s?

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Read in the last hearing the magistrate said "no more procedural adjournments". 😂😂😂

From March 1st

Then the pigs told him Marlion's a blackfella and they need more time to beat an incriminating confession out of the pedo.

• Love

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Makes me think the case against Pickett isn't as strong as it seemed early on. Hoping that's the case anyway.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I can't read the Hun article but the previous one seems to imply that it's Marlion's legal team's fault .. Marlion has yet to appear or make a plea.

If any one has access to the Hun, post the full text here pls

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
I think he stays in for every game 2024 he ain’t impacting anyones development from the magoos
In fact assuming his legal battles are ok
When martin grimes macca prestia are gone next season and replaced with younger players suspect they will keep him in 2025

Reactions: 1 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
I think he stays in for every game 2024 he ain’t impacting anyones development from the magoos
In fact assuming his legal battles are ok
When martin grimes macca prestia are gone next season and replaced with younger players suspect they will keep him in 2025
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮