Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

He has a broken finger, not a broken leg. He has 6-8 weeks to complete a mini preseason.
The fitness guys will have raring to go.
I think it’s a good pick because he can be used now not in 3 years

I meant to drop the G.

“Snarlin Marlion”.......That’s better,got a ring to it.

End of last year i was plumping for Pickett. Rapt we got him

midfield - Marlion Pickett

26 yo (now27)
183cm 85kg
A half back turned attacking mid, Pickett has speed (sub 3sec 20m), agility and leap. Will run and gun. Long dashing runs and long bullet passes.
Adds flexibility to play either mid or quarterback role off the half back flank
"And he added a bump on West Perth captain Aaron Black that was notable for its controlled ferocity"
Plays like : Shane Edwards x Byron Pickett

tigerdell said:
"And he added a bump on West Perth captain Aaron Black that was notable for its controlled ferocity"

I hope he knows how to lose control of the ferocity?

for when we play Collingwood in the GF.

TigerFlag2017 said:
I wonder if he brings the whole family over

I wondered that. I dont reckon I would for a 10 week contract.

Play, fly them over a few times, then head home after the premiership celebrations (obviously Mrs Pickett will have veto'd any celebrations with Broady and probably stipulated he goes to Bachar's for a bbq),

and pack up the family and move them to Tigerland.

Snarlin couldn't have two better guys in Jack and Trossman to do his rehab with. While they have different injuries they will get around him and show him the Richmond way.

tigerman said:
Snarlin couldn't have two better guys in Jack and Trossman to do his rehab with. While they have different injuries they will get around him and show him the Richmond way.

I think we've hired Daniel Chick on a 1 week deal to help design his rehab too?

Just watched Stumpys highlights, a few observations.

1. He hits packs like a very mobile anvil.
2. He moves heaps like McLeod.
3. He is obviously very tough, finds the ball, has serious wheels and a neat user. Whats the knock? why has it taken 26 years for us to meet him? please dont give me the Hungry Jack's excuse, he must have a footballing limitation?

zippadeee said:
He has a broken finger, not a broken leg. He has 6-8 weeks to complete a mini preseason.
The fitness guys will have raring to go.

His manager is saying he’s as fit as a trout.
Has this guy ever met Trout?

Wow imagine Edwards Rioli Bolton Stack & Pickett all on the field together. Welcome to the Tiges Marlion

French Tiger said:
Wow imagine Edwards Rioli Bolton Stack & Pickett all on the field together. Welcome to the Tiges Marlion

Plus Eggs as a smokey.

I wonder if we have the biggest indig' contingent in the business?

i assume we drafted him now, so we beat other teams to drafting him in the national draft later in the year? coz i don't see the point of drafting an injured player when we already have our fair share of injuries. Pickett may turn into a gun, but I would have thought we'd be better off drafting for the now.