Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

My fave moments were the collective "WHOA!" when Marlion did the pirouette and of course his goal.

I had goosepimples as soon as he took the mark :p

Our midfield lineup looks a completely different beast with him in there.

All of a sudden we have extra speed, grunt and most importantly more clearance power!

Can't wait for round 1 when we roll out a fitter Marlion Pickett.

Hopefully we set the RFC consecutive win record too.

WOW, I love our club.

I can't wait to see how our side goes with Pickett AND Stackman back fit and firing and Shai with another pre season.

Add in Rioli and Sheds ........... Delicious.

Reactions: 1 user
Don’t forget that Tim Kelly also said he was a gun.
Marlin said something akin to this yesterday he was a Richmond player and it’s the only place he will play footy because they gave me the chance when no one else would!!

Geez I love what this club has become.

Congratulations to Marlion wow!!

Unflappable ,not overawed just did his thing cool as a cucumber the lad !!

Poised hard silk as described.

Gonna get a much bigger pay check in the future too!!
Can we troll geelong and get Tim Kelly as well, think of the salt

Reactions: 1 users
His somewhat unconventional journey will be more interesting next year. Fighting to come back from where he’s been, how do you keep fighting once you’ve reached the top? Will he have the desire to put in a huge preseason? I reckon our culture will drive him but damn you couldn’t blame him for taking the foot off the gas.

His somewhat unconventional journey will be more interesting next year. Fighting to come back from where he’s been, how do you keep fighting once you’ve reached the top? Will he have the desire to put in a huge preseason? I reckon our culture will drive him but damn you couldn’t blame him for taking the foot off the gas.
I understand what you're saying but it was great to see Pickett walk closely with Stacky yesterday. Looks like Stacky's already become a big brother in the club and will help anyone grow.

Just like that , we have another quality midfielder

I believe easy an snake have obtained some incredible footage of Marlion “ dancing” on the G , hopefully they’ll be able to share it

• Haha

Football is his passport for financial security for his large family. I think that's a bigger driver than a premiership medal

Reactions: 2 users

He seems remarkably level-headed to me. At 27yo I think he's fully understanding of the opportunity he has in front of him now.

Anyone see his oldest? If that kid doesn’t turn into a footballer, I’ll go he. Never has a football out of his hands.

All 3 boys were chasing the footy in front of us after the siren.

Zero regard for their own safety in their pursuit of the ball.

I think Marlion was keeping a strong hold on Shaniqua to protect the boys?

>100 games please Marlion.

Why has it taken until now for this bloke to play AFL?

Sometimes these recruiters try to out smart themselves.

Reactions: 1 users
Surely gets the number 6 next season. Thanks Grigga!
No chance as Naishy will get it for sure.

As for Pickett, it was sad to see his father ill in a wheelchair. Kudos to the club to get his family over here.

Reactions: 3 users