Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

I hope he sticks with #50
Won a premiership medallion , came third in the Norm Smith voting and became a life member wearing that number

Reactions: 2 users
While all the presentations were going on ,

Was cute , his kids running around kicking the footy on the mcg like they were at the local footy

Need to get another 99 games into him...
Marlion Jnr in 9 years + 2 more boys and his daughter for our AFLW team
Happy days!

Yep boys are 9, 4 and 2, saw the two older ones showcasing their skills in the centre of the MCG during the presentation ceremony ;)

Leppa said on radio this morning that the good thing about Marlion is we think we can get 3,4 or 5 years out of him.

Needs to be 5 years and minimal games missed, (from a 28 year old), to get access to the bloodstock.

If we get another 100 games or 1 it's irrelevant. This story will never be replicated. Ever.

Pickett's 2020 is already one of the biggest subplots of a season that hasn't even started.

I'm just enjoying the ride from here. It's gravy.

Reactions: 8 users
Yep boys are 9, 4 and 2, saw the two older ones showcasing their skills in the centre of the MCG during the presentation ceremony;)

Leppa said on radio this morning that the good thing about Marlion is we think we can get 3,4 or 5 years out of him.

Needs to be 5 years and minimal games missed, (from a 28 year old), to get access to the bloodstock.

I think we should stick with our current culture, then anyone who is anybody will want to come to Richmond. More success this way.

Reactions: 1 user
I believe easy an snake have obtained some incredible footage of Marlion “ dancing” on the G , hopefully they’ll be able to share it

Might be unearthed as a bootleg of the magic in slow motion in 50 or 100 years?

• Love
Need to get another 99 games into him...
Marlion Jnr in 9 years + 2 more boys and his daughter for our AFLW team
Happy days!

Do they count if they are born out of wedlock?
I hope not. Surely the AFL have standards when it comes to this.

Yep boys are 9, 4 and 2, saw the two older ones showcasing their skills in the centre of the MCG during the presentation ceremony ;)

With 23 rounds, Q+P+G final,

He can miss 4 games in 4 years

And we still get dibs on Shaniqua

Looking forward to 2020 already. Marlion is going to be a massive drawcard. Not for his back-story, but for his sublime evasiveness, speed and class in centre clearances.

Reactions: 3 users
Checked the stats today, 66% game time. How goods he going to be with a full pre-season? 2nd only to George for score involvements but missed 1/3rd of the game sitting on the pine. Yikes. Our midfields just so strong. Dion had a whopping first quarter, so they swing the tag to him, so Dusty wins the Norm Smith. Edwards, Lambert, Pickett and Cotch all very influential too. Gone are the days when you could tag Cotch and our midfield would collapse.

Looking forward to when he can get up towards 80% game time.

Reactions: 1 users
We couldn’t get anything right over 30 years of the National draft, but in the last 5 years we have been unbelievable.
We could pick up a *smile* and turn it into Gold.
Our 2nds team would beat GC, Melbourne & possibly Stkilda
Stack, Cj, CD, Turner, Eggy, Naish, Ross, Graham, things are looking good

Reactions: 8 users
While all the presentations were going on ,

Was cute , his kids running around kicking the footy on the mcg like they were at the local footy
Exactly what I thought.

When they line up for us in 10 years and are asked about "the big stage" they'll say "What big stage?"