Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

I thought he was terrible. Had to hide him in the forward line.

No doubt I'll cop abuse but reckon he should be dropped.

evo said:

Agree was terrible. Had to be moved forward he was going so badly. Then fought manfully in the ruck but obviously well beaten.

Ordinary in the first half. After half time he was standing aside from the huddle throwing up and then he had to chop out in the ruck in the second half. Huge performance, would draw no conclusions from that run.

evo said:

He started poorly - and was struggling!

But he lifted remarkably when moved forward and into the ruck!

Kudos where it is due. :clap :clap

Had his confidence shaken last week early, and started with a lack of confidence tonight.

Lifted as soon as he went into the ruck and got his first goal at a clutch time and then improved from there.

Important second half for him to regain his confidence, will get back on track from here.

Big effort from him and Noah, kudos to them both.

I thought Pre-Nank injury, boobs was dreadful

post-Nank injury he was pretty colossal

through this horror injury run, we are becoming absurdly flexible and resilient outfit,

I can't wait to beat Collingwood in the GF

Watched the game on t.v. yesterday n thought he was fairly ordinary early n no surprise he was shifted forward during the re shuffle, went the wrong way during one forward thrust n then made up for it when he got his goal.
Gotta watch the replay today but I reckon Grigga easily out rucked him during the second half, couple of times he virtually backed away at centre bounces. No surprise I guess when ya get 100 plus kgs n 2 metres of beast coming at ya the other way. Poor bugger got fairly banged up during the second half of the game so I might be a bit harsh on him but his defensive game the last couple of weeks has been down.

Most RFC games for first goal

163 McCormack, Basil 1934
144 Murdoch, Joe 1934
98 Kellaway, Duncan 1997
95 Sheahan, Maurie 1934
56 Hede, Reg 1918
50 Taylor, Ernie 1924
47 Crane, Jack 1939
47 Perry, Mike 1969
42 Incigneri, Len 1910
41 Lilburne, Dooley 1928
41 Batchelor, Jake 2014
38 Geddes, Allan 1927
38 Ablett, Len 1942
38 Broad, Nathan 2019
37 Bolger, Martin 1932
36 Robertson, Graeme 1979
36 McGuane, Luke 2009
36 Grimes, Dylan 2014

Was vomiting to the side of the huddle just before the second half started.

easy said:
I thought Pre-Nank injury, boobs was dreadful

post-Nank injury he was pretty colossal

through this horror injury run, we are becoming absurdly flexible and resilient outfit,

I can't wait to beat Collingwood in the GF

If you have the feeling again easy just let us know.... you picked 2017 from a long way out. I recon this could be the fairy tale sequel year as our guns return hungry as hell just in time to play bit parts to stacks norm smith

fastin bulbous said:
If you have the feeling again easy just let us know.... you picked 2017 from a long way out. I recon this could be the fairy tale sequel year as our guns return hungry as hell just in time to play bit parts to stacks norm smith

fastin bulbous said:
If you have the feeling again easy just let us know.... you picked 2017 from a long way out. I recon this could be the fairy tale sequel year as our guns return hungry as hell just in time to play big parts to stacks norm smith

Ive got that feeling again.

easy said:
Ive got that feeling again.

The Scum and our positions are a reverse to last year and expect that to continue in the Prelim. Only we wont choke in the big dance.

BTW - Broad continues to stink it up and needs to be dropped